PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Past meets Future... fairytale or nightmare ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dank Franklin

On the Roster
Reaction score
Whether the Pats win or lose next Sunday, I think they've had another great season - especially with all the personnel losses to injury and free agency (and the perceived lack of replacements/reinforcements, etc). And I just love the fact that the Pats need to go through Indy to get back to the big dance. Another Pats Superbowl victory without having beaten the Colts enroute just wouldn't seem right :D

That said, I was extremely disappointed to see Adam sign with the Colts of all teams, and knew it was inevitable that he could be the ultimate spoiler in the Pats bid for title #4.

So how much would that suck to see #4 (the Past) kicking the game winner and shattering the Pats hopes for title #4?

Conversely, how great would it be to see #3 (the Future) kicking the game winner and locking the Colts out yet again?

Fairytale ending or nightmare ending? Here's hoping for a Pats blowout (lol)... but really, how great is it to always seem to have these storylines in addition to great playoff matchups?! We are truly lucky fans.

Colts are going to play the Patriots to the death.........they are close and confindent. If our Patriots lose I won't be surprised but I expect a close contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes