PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pass Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding Crabble out of regular season games so that he will be fresh for the playoffs does not make any sense. Doing this would actually be hurting his development as a player by depriving him of meaningful time in real games that count. BB would not do this!

Is it just me or does anybody else have a good thought of BB using Crables as a best kept secret because he's been out with his shin injury all season but isn't on the IR...and im sure everyone remembers how good he look as a pass rush and in coverage during the preseason...IMO, i think that BB is very competitive but also very confident on making the playoffs and will save Crables fresh skinny legs as an ultimate speed rush in the playoffs

You cannot possibly be serious.

My man The Crab needs to muscle up for NFL contact and gain experience on the practise field.

Were BB to save anyone for post season it would conversely be an older player likely to wear down because of age. But even a superficial examination of BB's philosophy would reveal that his #1 objective is winning the NEXT game, because failure to win these games now means NO post season play. Going into Game 8, we are (understandably) FAR from locking up the AFCE or even a wildcard spot.

You cannot possibly be serious.

My man The Crab needs to muscle up for NFL contact and gain experience on the practise field.

Were BB to save anyone for post season it would conversely be an older player likely to wear down because of age. But even a superficial examination of BB's philosophy would reveal that his #1 objective is winning the NEXT game, because failure to win these games now means NO post season play. Going into Game 8, we are (understandably) FAR from locking up the AFCE or even a wildcard spot.

Exactly.... saving Junior Seau is plausible, though doubtful at this point. Saving a rookie is simply not plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back