PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pass had surgery this off season

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Don't know if anything was posted on this already but I heard on sports radio this eve that Patrick Pass had surgery this off season to take care of a chronic foot problem that he's had since he was a rookie or college player. Did anyone else hear this? Apologies if already discussed.

No. I don't think anyone has written or talked about.

And, BB is usually so open about this stuff.:singing:

Last edited:
ahhhhhhh, the plot thickens. Why did we draft a FB?

PatsChick87 said:
Don't know if anything was posted on this already but I heard on sports radio this eve that Patrick Pass had surgery this off season to take care of a chronic foot problem that he's had since he was a rookie or college player. Did anyone else hear this? Apologies if already discussed.

some sort of spinal implant?

did he have his hamstrings reinforced??

spidey web shooters for his hands???

T-ShirtDynasty said:
FB? Who? Where?

I so hope you are kidding, but if not, ever heard of Garrett Mills?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pass and Evans have been replaced by Mills at "fullback" , to the degree either was ever a fullback. Perhaps in reality Mills replaces the 6th WR, a roster spot on the 2005 team.

In any case, Pass needs to win a special teams spot. He has done so on several occasions, to my mind, in every season he's been here. He seems to find a way to win one of the last three spots which are always up for grabs.

The surgery was probably for that gunshot he suffered last season when he was running with the ball and suddenly he dropped the ball and went down in a heap. You know I heard he toughed it out season long and played with that bullet in his leg. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Digger44 said:
I so hope you are kidding, but if not, ever heard of Garrett Mills?
The Dean of Web Demeanor kidding? My dear sir, this man's (or woman's if you pay any heed to that Neanderthal cross-poster from Florida's fantasies) status as an upright and sober member of the community has never been questioned. I assure you, as soon as he gets off the floor, you will have your answer! Egad, these provincials, daring to question the intellectual acumen of T-shirt of all people, the nerve. :p

mgteich said:
Pass and Evans have been replaced by Mills at "fullback" , to the degree either was ever a fullback. Perhaps in reality Mills replaces the 6th WR, a roster spot on the 2005 team.

In any case, Pass needs to win a special teams spot. He has done so on several occasions, to my mind, in every season he's been here. He seems to find a way to win one of the last three spots which are always up for grabs.

So Mills comes in and it is automatically his spot to lose? I believe it's the other way around (Pass' job to lose).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey