PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PART DEUX(Broncos game):The jets boards are a mess right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's interesting to me is that it's taken them this long to see what's been plainly obvious about that team for quite some time.

"Hunter sucks!" No kidding?
"Sanchez is a very limited QB!" Welcome to the party.
"Greene's not the answer as a #1 running back!" Others have known this for 2 years.

That team has a pretty long list of problems, and those posters are just figuring them out. It's great to watch.

Last edited:
Okay, the sad thing is I'm only 22 and I've only been a diehard Jets fan since the start of the Herm era, but this one really hurt. After the IND loss in the playoffs I got hammered and passed out in my friends laundry room in a puddle of vomit, after the PIT loss in the playoffs I drank myself into a stupor and almost got arrested screaming at local pitt fans. After losing to Tim god damn ****ing Tebow who passes the ball 9 times (if even) in a game I lost it. I got so loaded I woke up in an Asian restaurant(really nice people btw, bought me a cab and everything) with no idea where I was and my Sanchez jersey was gone. I've never seen a team with so much potential **** the bed so frequently week in and week out.

From the day I joined this message board I told myself I would never utter that horrible SOJ phrase and I still won't do it....but ************, these guys are killing me. I guess Rex screwed our hopes by getting us to the AFC championship the past two years. We just expected another one or a Super bowl. Don't get me wrong, I love the Jets too much to ever change and I'll die supporting them. I just already feel like they've taken 10 years off my life in stress from the past 2 1/2 seasons.

Whatever, I still believe in Sanchez. I bet we stumble into the playoffs on a miracle and get to the AFC championship again just to lose. I'll probably be dead soon after, I don't know how you vets have been doing this for decades. I respect that.

:singing::rofl:

Francessa on WFAN buries the Jets, I was out and missed Joe B hopefully they will make it available on tier site.

The agony of the green beans continues and I love it.

some gems from JI

"No city to be proud of" wow.....well NY is the most OVERRATED city in the world....and has the biggest collection of screaming A-holes in it!.....so there....don't F*ck with my beloved Boston.... ;)

Okay, the sad thing is I'm only 22 and I've only been a diehard Jets fan since the start of the Herm era, but this one really hurt. After the IND loss in the playoffs I got hammered and passed out in my friends laundry room in a puddle of vomit, after the PIT loss in the playoffs I drank myself into a stupor and almost got arrested screaming at local pitt fans. After losing to Tim god damn ****ing Tebow who passes the ball 9 times (if even) in a game I lost it. I got so loaded I woke up in an Asian restaurant(really nice people btw, bought me a cab and everything) with no idea where I was and my Sanchez jersey was gone. I've never seen a team with so much potential **** the bed so frequently week in and week out.

From the day I joined this message board I told myself I would never utter that horrible SOJ phrase and I still won't do it....but ************, these guys are killing me. I guess Rex screwed our hopes by getting us to the AFC championship the past two years. We just expected another one or a Super bowl. Don't get me wrong, I love the Jets too much to ever change and I'll die supporting them. I just already feel like they've taken 10 years off my life in stress from the past 2 1/2 seasons.

Whatever, I still believe in Sanchez. I bet we stumble into the playoffs on a miracle and get to the AFC championship again just to lose. I'll probably be dead soon after, I don't know how you vets have been doing this for decades. I respect that. :singing::rofl:

The best is this guy's answer to the fan who keeps waking up drunk in strange places after Jet losses:

You're too young to be waking up like that. Some day you're going to wake up with a sore ass only to find out 3 months later that you have anal warts.

-CleatMarks

Let's all be on the lookout for this guy's Sanchez jersey

Last edited:
"We're 0-5 this year in white jerseys...

...and 5-0 in darks (4 green, 1 Titan throwback).

Good news is that two of three remaining road opponents usually wear white at home - Skins and Dolphins.

Biggest mistake of the year was wearing white at home against Pats." - Jets Insider.com

I love this. Blame the color of the jerseys.

The 95-yard drive to end the game was absolutely amazing to watch. Mike Mayock will need to take his trousers to the dry cleaner with all the bodily fluid he was spewing in utter ecstacy.

"We're 0-5 this year in white jerseys...

...and 5-0 in darks (4 green, 1 Titan throwback).

Good news is that two of three remaining road opponents usually wear white at home - Skins and Dolphins.

Biggest mistake of the year was wearing white at home against Pats." - Jets Insider.com

I love this. Blame the color of the jerseys.

The 95-yard drive to end the game was absolutely amazing to watch. Mike Mayock will need to take his trousers to the dry cleaner with all the bodily fluid he was spewing in utter ecstacy.
Hate to break it to them but the Redskins haven't worn white at home once during the Mike Shanahan era.

The news just keeps getting worse for Jets fans. :(

hungover Jets fan said:

Whatever, I still believe in Sanchez. I bet we stumble into the playoffs on a miracle and get to the AFC championship again just to lose. I'll probably be dead soon after, I don't know how you vets have been doing this for decades. I respect that.

Guys, I have something I need to tell you. I put something in your Jaegermeister. I got it from this really nice guy at the liquor store, and he swore it was ecstasy. I just wanted you to have a good time.

When will their fans realize that its not the coaches, its the players, they just suck.

Sanchize defenders should realize that if he hit the open market, the number of teams that would come calling are few.
Teams from the Arena Football League.

should we rename the tobin bridge as the new Jets take off point :p

That is solid gold over there. Whenever I am feeling sad, I plan on pulling up those threads over on JI. Pure Gold!:rofl:

The Jets played so bad that Tim Tebow made them say 17 Our Fathers and 13 Hail Marys. :eek: :rocker:

Post Game Prayer Circle - TheGangGreen.com Message Board

This gem from ganggreen involves a Jets fan ripping into his team for joining in a prayer with players from the opposing team after the game.
Honestly, I believe that everyone's religion deserves to be respected and understood. With that said, if the Pats were in the same situation having lost a game like that, I'd have been wildly angry to see that sort of fraternization right on the field. If they want to get together well after the game is over (and a cooling -off period has passed) in a chapel or even on the field, that's fine and I'm on board with it. I played high school and college baseball (both Catholic all male schools), which is nothing compared to the NFL, and I couldn't even look at the players from the team that just beat me. I recognize that it's my shortcoming, but I just can't fathom it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down