PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PART DEUX(Broncos game):The jets boards are a mess right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for the once a year "I am done with this team" thread. Usually it's followed by a confession, somewhere along the way the statement "rip my heart our again", "how many years" ... yada yada yada.

Next summer ... they will once again proclaim themselves as the team to beat.

You forgot about the yearly proclamation: "I hate my father for making me a fan of this team".

tumblr_luu8es7dZm1qjp9my.jpg

laughing_so_hard_hes_crying1.gif

Last edited:
I Lol'd @ this one from JI :

"After the game....Woody should have roamed the parking lot handing out
hundys to dudes wearing Jet jerseys.

"so sorry, so sorry"

"so sorry, so sorry"

"howya doin, my bad, so sorry"

BK JetsFan
QFT. Anyone who still believes THIS team makes and wins the super bowl this year is ******* stupid. I have some stock tips if you want to sign over your pathetic life savings.

life savings? Stock tips? Bernie is that you? I thought you killed yourself?

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Last edited:
because they Drafted him in the top 5 when all he has is 2th round talent...

And you're saying there's something wrong with that eh? Can't be, and here's why: Last week I did my weekly there's-nothing-else-on-so-I-might-as-well-torture-msyelf-by-checking-out-Felger-for-a-minute thing. As always, he was assuring everyone that one of the key reasons the Jets and Ryan OWN the Pats is that they aren't afraid to make the bold move for impact in the draft. (Depth be dammed). Surely taking a second-round QB at #5 overall qualifies as one of those great moves, right?

For those with the time available this morning (not me, sorry to say), Joe Benigno on WFAN will be appointment radio, as he usually is after a Jets loss.

I'm guessing there is also going to be a lot of rationalizing about the inherent unfairness of playing Sun +Thurs in NY and Denver.

Unless, of course, they've given up hope.

I wonder if they're still "the better team beating themselves." It wasn't long ago they employed a guy who was clear in stating that you are what your record says you are.

It is 5 year contract worth 45 million. 28 guaranteed. I would cut bait and pay the 28:D

Shhhh. Don't give the Jets any ideas. Personally, I hope the Jets decide he really is the franchise QB of the long-term future, and try to pay him accordingly: 10-12 years, at $20 MM+/yr, all guaranteed. Gotta make sure your franchise player is happy. :D

It seems they think the officials are racist too because Sanchez doesn't get flags for late hits (apparently, neither does Vick according to them :eek:)

But Brady gets them at LEAST once a game...apparently.

It's like they don't watch what's happening and just rant for the sake of it...morons.

It seems they think the officials are racist too because Sanchez doesn't get flags for late hits (apparently, neither does Vick according to them :eek:)

But Brady gets them at LEAST once a game...apparently.

It's like they don't watch what's happening and just rant for the sake of it...morons.

two words......

Roger JetDell

Gangreen is back up and the anti Sanchise sentiment is growing as they come to the conclusion Schotty can't make the decisions or throws for him... They'll be in for another round of red light green light before this season is over...

Attachments

• tumblr_luu8es7dZm1qjp9my.jpg
    tumblr_luu8es7dZm1qjp9my.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 362
Gangreen is back up and the anti Sanchise sentiment is growing as they come to the conclusion Schotty can't make the decisions or throws for him... They'll be in for another round of red light green light before this season is over...

Sanchez is awful. Everyone is getting their fair share of blame this morning, but finally they're realizing that Sanchez is no good.

Benigno is killing him right now.

Sanchez is awful. Everyone is getting their fair share of blame this morning, but finally they're realizing that Sanchez is no good.

Benigno is killing him right now.

You know Sanchez is not as bad as his two outings his O line is awful lately without the Patriots Glasses on I think the Jets win that game with better protection

Am I the only one that finds the "no significant city" comment both insulting and ignorant. Leave it to people who can't get into Boston's schools to be so ignorant about Boston's significance. The fact that our team is called the Patriots should give them a hint, but Jets fans, understandably, aren't big fans of history.

Boston is Boston. It's one of the top five cities in America (in my homer opinion it's number one). I wouldn't take a butt hurt Jets fan comment too seriously.

You know Sanchez is not as bad as his two outings his O line is awful lately without the Patriots Glasses on I think the Jets win that game with better protection

I disagree. That INT last night was awful and his INT to Ninko which was returned for a TD was just as bad. There were several times last night that his throws were completely off. His OL isn't any different than a lot of OLs in this league. As a QB in the NFL, you're gonna have to make throws under pressure. Defensive players are too athletic in this league. Pressure will come sooner or later.

The biggest issue with Sanchez is his pocket presence. The kid just doesn't seem to be aware enough in the pocket. And even when he has time, he is inaccurate more often than not. Now, I'm not saying he'll never be a good NFL QB. He may develop later on. He's just not good right now. He's awful.

Last edited:

Sanchez is a bottom tier starter in the NFL.

Sanchez is a bottom tier starter in the NFL.

NO, Sanchez is better than Brady, yeah, that's right, I was telling that to my wife, Morgan Fairchild, just last night!

Am I the only one that finds the "no significant city" comment both insulting and ignorant. Leave it to people who can't get into Boston's schools to be so ignorant about Boston's significance. The fact that our team is called the Patriots should give them a hint, but Jets fans, understandably, aren't big fans of history.

I found it about as funny/wrong as the fact that he thinks there's anything in New Jersey (the Jets) worth being proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back