PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PART DEUX(Broncos game):The jets boards are a mess right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, Schottenheimer knows Sanchez's strengths and weaknesses. It's easy to blame the OC but people have to start asking why it is Sanchez can't throw downfield when he has Holmes and Burress as his WRs. Don't remember Eli Manning or Roethlisberger having a problem going long to those receivers when they were on their team.

Sanchez just flat out sucks.

They are praising Belichick now:)

Rex is all Bravado no Brains - Jets Insider.com Forums - Post 4241056

I like Rex but I agree with alot of what you have to say

I hate to say it, but the Patriots do all the small things right and we simply do not.....This comes down to coaching. Mcknight on the Patriots would always go out of bounds at the end, with us he doesn't.

Belichik is never indecisive whether to go for it or not....he is always prepared for the situation AHEAD OF TIME......We are often disorganized and everything is a clusterfuk too often when big decisions are on the line

Too many boneheaded plays/penalties by our players and that is on Rex

Rex should also realize how pathetic our offensive gameplans are being such a defensive genius.......How does Rex Ryan not realize that gameplanning his defense against our offense would be a piece of cake?

Sanchez sucks but that team is built to play Defense and run the football and right now they cant run and they ant comeing up with key stops on Defense

Sanchez sucks but that team is built to play Defense and run the football and right now they cant run and they ant comeing up with key stops on Defense

Why do they pay Sanchez so much?

Sanchize defenders should realize that if he hit the open market, the number of teams that would come calling are few.

In any event, I like it...

It's not a complete mess until they start threatening to kill each other. This is from two years ago after a loss to the Dolphins:

Jet Fan #1: I hope you and your family get into a car accident.

Jet Fan #2: Dude you know what, say what you want about me, but don't EVER talk about my family. I will ******* MURDER you talking about my family and I am HARDLY playing. I don't give a **** what you say about me, but that is out of bounds you ***** ASS PUNK!

Jet Fan #1: I seriously hate this forum, you guys are the worst fans ever

Jet Fan #2: Get your ***** ass off then you ****ing sucking prick. I ever get an opportunity to meet you I will end your life for what you just said. I promise you that.

Edit - found the original thread: same ole jets - TheGangGreen.com Message Board

Too funny! You really can't make that sh!t up either.

It's fun reading that stuff and I've been doing it for the last 15 minutes, or so. But you know what? It reminds me a lot of what I read here after the Giants loss.

SB one or the last one couple of weeks ago?

The next best thing to Patriots' wins and general success, is being eyewitness to explosions and implosions in JESTland. This is just freakin' beautiful, hope things continue to trend in lockstep with this current week's success.

The delicious taste of Jets fans tears.

cartmantears.gif

Last edited:
Number 5 pick before the rookie wage scale.

I understand. But surely the "You're not playing to our expectations son, take a f**king pay cut" conversation has to happen.

I understand. But surely the "You're not playing to our expectations son, take a f**king pay cut" conversation has to happen.

It is 5 year contract worth 45 million. 28 guaranteed. I would cut bait and pay the 28:D

The thing is, Schottenheimer knows Sanchez's strengths and weaknesses. It's easy to blame the OC but people have to start asking why it is Sanchez can't throw downfield when he has Holmes and Burress as his WRs. Don't remember Eli Manning or Roethlisberger having a problem going long to those receivers when they were on their team.

Sanchez just flat out sucks.

But by blaming the OC the fans can avoid confronting the awful fact that their #1 trade up pick is a below average QB who occasionally goes on pretty good streaks for part of a game. The D has carried this kid. The D only allowed 10 points. The L is on the offense and Sanchez in particular. You can't lead the NFL in pick sixes and win the division.

Schadenfreude i/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/ (German: [ˈʃaːdənˌfʁɔʏdə]) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.[1] This German word is used as a loanword in English and some other languages, and has been calqued in Danish and Norwegian as skadefryd and Swedish as skadeglädje

If the Jets miss the playoffs, who goes -- Sanchez, Schotty, or both?

I'm gonna change my name from Joe Kerr to Joe Schadenfreude...

Why do they pay Sanchez so much?

because they Drafted him in the top 5 when all he has is 2th round talent, not that i care im happy they are loseing.... lets Drink to that :eat3:

If the Jets miss the playoffs, who goes -- Sanchez, Schotty, or both?

Shotty. 1st step is to fire the OC. This hasn't happened yet.

let shotty stay the entire yr plz.:)

they won't cut Sanchez w/o seeing his progress w/ a new OC over a period of atleast 1 season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back