PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Parking Suggestions for Eagles Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobaltred

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey folks, I'm new here and hopefully this isn't in the wrong forum. I didn't see another one that made sense, so I posted it here. I'm going to just my 2nd Pats game so I'm new to the whole parking situation and was wondering where to park. I will be coming from Rt 1 North and will want to take 95 north home. Which lot should I park in? I'm expecting to get to the game at least a couple of hours early. Are any of the satellite lots worth taking? I'm worried about getting stuck on Rt 1 going south and having to turn around in post-game traffic which would obviously suck. I appreciate any advice and GO PATS!

Mike from North Reading

P.S. If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it or lock it and tell me where to repost it.

It's a perfectly fine place to post this request. Welcome aboard. I live in L.A. so I can only tell you about traffic, but I'm sure some folks here'll know about the parking, and if nothing else...I'm giving your thread a bump.

Parking is an absolute horor show with the Patriots Place madness. I followed the advice at Patriots.com and tried P10 but it took an hour to exit the lot and neary a 2nd hour to get down Rt1/95, and that's after a 20+ minute walk from the seats to the car. The parking situation makes game attendance a nightmare.

Last edited:
The only advice I can give is if you see a man by the name of Tommy McDonald, run away. He's highly dangerous. I hear he can kill a man with one finger...

Im used to the 3 hour waits to get out of P9 back when it was plain old foxboro, we'd tailgate for a few hours after the game and then the drive wasnt bad at all. kind of tough to do at a night game thou, if you want to get home before 5 am.....

I now park in MOM's, motorcycles of manchester, 20 minute walk but you get out alot faster, imo....

Thanks for the tips. Anyone know any lots North of the stadium that are worth parking in?

Thanks for the tips. Anyone know any lots North of the stadium that are worth parking in?

I come from the south and i always park in the endzone hotel lot. About a 20 min walk but a breeze to get out off. Its about a mile from the stadium if you are coming from the south.

Last edited:
Im having someone drop me off and pick me up... That's how much I HATE the parking situation. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back