******Parking Lots To Open Early******

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://wbztv.com/sports/Gillette.Stadium.New.2.611435.html

Gillette Stadium parking lots will open at 8 a.m. due to the storm expected to move into the area late Saturday night and Sunday morning.
Fans are urged to take weather conditions into consideration by leaving early and using extreme caution on the roadways, officials said.
Stadium gates will open at 11 .m. and kickoff is at 1 p.m. The Patriots will play the New York Jets.
Fans are asked to be patient approaching the stadium, entering the lots and entering the stadium.
WBZ meteorologist Ken Barlow says a Nor'easter will move in late Saturday night, bringing with it snow, ice, rain and strong winds. Barlow says the Boston area and south of Boston should only see light snow, but the rain could make for slick road conditons.
All fans are strongly encouraged to park in P10 or P11.
From the North :
Staying to the right and park in P10.
From the South :
Stay to the left and park in P11 or P10.

Travel By Train:

Avoid the roads by taking the train from South Station or Providence.
Tickets are $12 for the round trip and may be purchased for cash only. No other Commuter Rail tickets or passes may be used. Coolers and backpacks will not be allowed on the trains. No personal possessions may be left on the trains. Trains will depart Foxborough 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game.

For more information about attending Patriots games via MBTA, log onto their site at www.mbta.com/riding_the_t/patriots or call 617-222-3200 or the ticket office info line at (800) 543-1776.

-----------------------------------

More time to party!!Way to go Kraft!:rocker:

Last edited:
http://wbztv.com/sports/Gillette.Stadium.New.2.611435.html

Gillette Stadium parking lots will open at 8 a.m. due to the storm expected to move into the area late Saturday night and Sunday morning.
Fans are urged to take weather conditions into consideration by leaving early and using extreme caution on the roadways, officials said.
Stadium gates will open at 11 .m. and kickoff is at 1 p.m. The Patriots will play the New York Jets.
Fans are asked to be patient approaching the stadium, entering the lots and entering the stadium.
WBZ meteorologist Ken Barlow says a Nor'easter will move in late Saturday night, bringing with it snow, ice, rain and strong winds. Barlow says the Boston area and south of Boston should only see light snow, but the rain could make for slick road conditons.
All fans are strongly encouraged to park in P10 or P11.
From the North :
Staying to the right and park in P10.
From the South :
Stay to the left and park in P11 or P10.

Travel By Train:

Avoid the roads by taking the train from South Station or Providence.
Tickets are $12 for the round trip and may be purchased for cash only. No other Commuter Rail tickets or passes may be used. Coolers and backpacks will not be allowed on the trains. No personal possessions may be left on the trains. Trains will depart Foxborough 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game.

For more information about attending Patriots games via MBTA, log onto their site at www.mbta.com/riding_the_t/patriots or call 617-222-3200 or the ticket office info line at (800) 543-1776.

-----------------------------------

More time to party!!Way to go Kraft!:rocker:

Does this mean P2 as well? I know that they have been trying to get everyone to park in P10 this year.

I have a parking pass for P1 but I would prefer to be in P2 (even though I will have to pay $40) near the Full Tilt crew.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. :rocker:

Does this mean P2 as well? I know that they have been trying to get everyone to park in P10 this year.

I have a parking pass for P1 but I would prefer to be in P2 (even though I will have to pay $40) near the Full Tilt crew.

It's only a 20 minute :D walk from the depths of P10 to the Full Tilt tailgate. Looks like the weather will be wicked pissah tomorrow. I'll have to leave wicked early to get to my friends house, get my ticket and convince him to leave his warm SUV to go to the tailgate.

My guess is as long as the snow total stays down and they can get them plowed all the lots will be open early. Hopefully they've been hauling out the snow from the other night and not just piling it up, anyone been by there to notice?

all day friday they were clearing the lots. the last storm shouldnt affect the parking situation.

My advice: take the damn train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey