PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Parking lot question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sting

On the Roster
Reaction score
6 of us from North Western Maine bought tickets for the 12/9 game against the Steelers, we paid a lot for them. They are in section 331. None of us have ever been to Foxbough stadium. We want to tail gate before the game. The gate closest to our seats is Bank of America. Do we need a parking pass in advance? What does parking cost? Suggestions please. Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:
Parking is $40...to avoid any traffic issues, be at Gillette by about 930 for a 1pm game. You can enter any gate to get into the stadium...I'd go in the gate by 12 for a 1 game because the line gets very long after that.

Any advice for a Gillette first timer going to a Sunday night game (Eagles night game) and probably needing parking.

Any advice for a Gillette first timer going to a Sunday night game (Eagles night game) and probably needing parking.

Same thing....get there early and you'll be fine. I'd be there by 4 for an 830 game...in my seat (with a Sam Adams) by 730ish.

Last edited:
Just to give you an idea of the traffic issues. I work in Walpole, just over the line from Foxboro. Apparently there is a soccer match at Gillette tonight that they seem to have forgotten to put on the overhead signs on Rt 1 yesterday, so I got out of work at 4:30 and headed Rt 1 south. By the time I saw the traffic, it was too late to go the other way. Signs said that the gates opened at 3:30. So at 4:30 it was total gridlock, for SOCCER! It didn't help that the State Police were standing on the side of the road with their arms crossed or on cell phones. But past the stadium, just before Rt 140, a Statie stopped me. He asked why I was going so fast. I replied that I was doing 40 in a 55. The usual ever been arrested, license suspended questions -"No sir." Then he asks why I'm driving in the breakdown lane. I replied that when I go to the football (not futbol) games that is allowed. He told me to keep my speed down and let me go.

Anyway, it took me 40 minutes to get from Walpole/Foxboro line to Rodman Ford and an hour to get to Rt 495. A ride home that normally takes 40 minutes took me 1 1/2 hours.

Leave very early because they are clueless with the parking situation. I'm planning on leaving about 2:30-3:00 for this Sunday's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back