PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Parker: “Do you wish your daughter had married a better defensive coordinator?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... who is Rob Parker?

smrpjpg.jpg

He's on ESPN First Take and also has a history of being a dumbass.

yeah saw that. just a cheap shot. whats new, he works for ESPN ..

So ESPN columnists are now being slammed PUBLICLY... by nationally syndicated networks like Fox... by such people as Jimmy Johnson, Howie Long, Terry Bradshaw, and Michael Strahan? What is it going to take for ESPN to wake up and realize that, while they are getting ratings for this now, stuff like this is and Spygate, etc. is only going to kill them?

I watched the clip from the news conference that the fox sports postgame show played. It was just a disgusting display of...well... I don't know what. I guess Parker was trying to get Marinelli to say his Def Coord was bad. Obviuosly, a good head coach will never say that in a press conference. He asked Marinelli 3 times, and when he wouldn't take the bait, Parker took a personal shot at him.

Jimmy, Terry and the game seemed just shocked that Parker would stoop that low, and all called him out. I'm sure ESPN will have him on today to give him some sort of Media Proffessionalism award... :rolleyes:

He's primarily a writer for a Detroit newspaper. I'm fairly certain he was there representing that paper and not bspn. He's been going after Marinelli in the press conferences all year, but that was really bad. In my opinion that was over the line and the paper should suspend him.

He's primarily a writer for a Detroit newspaper. I'm fairly certain he was there representing that paper and not bspn. He's been going after Marinelli in the press conferences all year, but that was really bad. In my opinion that was over the line and the paper should suspend him.

No, Marinelli should just go all Al Pacino/John C. McGinley on him ala Any Given Sunday. :D

Totally inappropriate question to ask in a presser.

However, I will admit to being curious as to what the answer is. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey