PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Paris Hilton to do opening on MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
MNF just sucks now. We have Paris kicking off the show and the worst announcing crew in a while. Jeez...I wish MNF was back on ABC.

They're probably doing to do another random celebrity interview during the game too. It's like the game is just an afterthought.

Um.. She is hot and rich.. Two things I love in woman.. My only question is.. Will they be showing her video at the begining of the game :)

mcsully said:
Um.. She is hot and rich.. Two things I love in woman.. My only question is.. Will they be showing her video at the begining of the game :)

Well she's rich anyway.

mcsully said:

hehe,and pretty.

Really, All I want on MNF is not some celebrity not fixated on the sport, but rather on the pay check. This "Transformation" opening is god-awful, it's very very generic. The only way I could see at making these sort of openings is to envision bringing back hall of famers, having them open it and showing them during their HOF years.
It would be amazing to see someone like Marino, you see every sunday introduce MNF, and "transform" back to the young Marino.

I'd Be Ready for That.

And the player intros are just brutal.

SVN said:

Please, somebody tell her that her 15 minutes of fame was up loooooooong ago. Bangcartoon.com did a wickedly funny parody of her earlier this year (too lazy to find the link and you have to register anyway).
Now I'll make sure that I miss the opening intentionally and turn on the TV just in time for kickoff.........

If you go to LA, Paris Hilton-likes are a dime a dozen. She would only be a 7 (out of 10). There are a lot more hotter females walking around NYC, LA & Philly (believe it or not). Her bank account makes her a 10. Seriously though, I prefer a women with an IQ over 100. A smart woman, with a great personality, is way sexier than some dumb blonde haired blue eyed bimbo who has never had to work an honest day in her life. Nothing against blondes, I was speaking about Hilton.

NEM said:
Come on guys, lets show some honesty here.

I am, of course, too old for this kind of stuff, :D but how many of you would, truly, kick her out of bed? :D

hiltontrackltp10262006.jpg
I'd kick her out in a heart beat in fear of some STD's.

She's a few silly.She has got a important caden of banks but she hasn't got brain It's very important because if you hasn't got brain...But she's a awesome girl,she's very pretty,sexy and hot but she hasn't got a brain.:rolleyes:

2djs6lk.jpg
mmmm

Last edited:
she does a lot of things..on camera...MNF..the little video incident..hmmm

scott99 said:
If you go to LA, Paris Hilton-likes are a dime a dozen. She would only be a 7 (out of 10). There are a lot more hotter females walking around NYC, LA & Philly (believe it or not). Her bank account makes her a 10. Seriously though, I prefer a women with an IQ over 100. A smart woman, with a great personality, is way sexier than some dumb blonde haired blue eyed bimbo who has never had to work an honest day in her life. Nothing against blondes, I was speaking about Hilton.
Feel the same way.

F0nSY said:
She's a few silly.She has got a important caden of banks but she hasn't got brain It's very important because if you hasn't got brain...But she's a awesome girl,she's very pretty,sexy and hot but she hasn't got a brain.:rolleyes:

She's a skank. If it wasn't for family money, she'd be living in a trailer, eating fried chicken everyday and weighing about 250 lbs.

She isnt even that hot compared to other celeberties and chicks in the world. As a matter of fact I think she is ugly. There are at least 100 celebs or people I could rattle off the top of my head who are hotter than her.

Willie55 said:
She's a skank. If it wasn't for family money, she'd be living in a trailer, eating fried chicken everyday and weighing about 250 lbs.

I didn't Know :eek: but if this is real I eat mys comments

I'd like to see Paris without her makeup. She'd be flat out hideous.

Kdo5 said:
She isnt even that hot compared to other celeberties and chicks in the world. As a matter of fact I think she is ugly. There are at least 100 celebs or people I could rattle off the top of my head who are hotter than her.

Man look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=783ynnbiFrI :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye