Welcome to PatsFans.com

Paris Hilton Released from Jail for Medical Reasons...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jun 7, 2007.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +189 / 7 / -23

Paris was released from Jail and put on home confinement for medical reasons, cannot imagine what they might be.. anyways without a doubt, she will not learn her lesson this way and this must be very confusing for her pea brain.. and will f up again. I do not advocate jailing her, but doing this will confuse her.. there needs to be less restrictive, less costly alternatives to celebrity jailings... or at least she should foot the bill... what an incredible side show the talk shows on both sides of the aisle will have a field day with this..

Now that Anna Nicole is dead, Britney is cured the need something to divert our attention from the real issues...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,278885,00.html

After serving only three full days behind bars, Paris Hilton was released from jail early Thursday, partly due to "medical" reasons — but she has been fitted with an ankle bracelet and must remain confined to her home for 40 days.

"I can't specifically talk about the medical situation other than to say that, yes, it played a part in this," sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said at a press conference Thursday morning, adding that her electronic monitoring device has a range of 3,000 feet to 4,000 feet.

Hilton, 26, was originally sentenced to 45 days in jail for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case, but had been expected to serve 23 days because of state rules allowing shorter sentences for good behavior.

Whitmore said under the new agreement, Hilton would be confined to her home for 40 days.
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +348 / 1 / -9

It was just on the news, they thought she was going to have a nervous breakdown, money talks sh!t walks.
    If that was you and you told them you were having a breakdown they would knock your teeth out.

Martha Stewart showed them how to "do time", this Hilton nut is no Martha Stewart.

I bet this Hilton thing paid somebody off.
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  3. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

That was my first thought, that she paid someone off.
  4. mtbykr

mtbykr Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Wow, there's being a celebrity at it's finest. If your average joe goes to jail and gets a new boyfriend nameb Thunderdick...i'm pretty sure he'd be close to a nervous breakdown, but i somehow doubt they would then send him home for house arrest
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +309 / 4 / -2

Rumor has it she wasn't released, and that she actually escaped. This is the disguise she used to pull it off.

[​IMG]
  6. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Wow, jail sounds like it really sucks. I hope I don't go :rolleyes:
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +348 / 1 / -9

It's Bush's fault
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +189 / 7 / -23

Now she is going back to court this am, supposedly was suicidal, and may go back.. what a freaking sham.. CNN, FOX and the rest of the crew will have their hands full today watching what happens.. stay tuned folks.
  9. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

She'd do the world a favor if she hung herself in the can.

Who says justice is blind?

Money talks baby.
  10. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

She's really testing the adage about there being no such thing as bad publicity.

I watched a show on TV called The Next Best Thing on Wednesday. Its a contest-type thing where the best celebrity impersonator gets money or a TV show or something. They had an impersonator doing Paris who was awful. She had a dog-shaped purse on her arm and was blond and that was about it in terms of 'being' Paris. In some weird way that seemed perfectly apt. That the impersonator doing her should be awful at it. At the time I thought this impersonator sucked. Now I've come to realize that she was just being abstract.
  11. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

You know what, as much as I hate the celeb news, that is in bad taste and hopefully you won't have man up and apologize.
  12. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +479 / 5 / -10

#61 Jersey

Paris Hilton has never had to grow up and has never lived in the real world; she has no conception of adult responsibility/consequences, etc. Her last nervous breakdown probably happened over a bad pedicure. And the thought of living 40 days under house arrest probably really upset her because they'd have to move the party to her place and she can't decide which caterer to use.

The only way a celebrity will ever serve significant time in jail is if they out-and-out murder somebody. Wait a minute ...
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2007
  13. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I saw some of this too. The dude who did Howard Stern was a dead ringer in terms of his voice. Looks he was close but it was really the voice and mannerisms that put him over the top.

And Scout, screw Paris Hilton. The world would seriously be better off if that 2 bit coont disappeared forever.
  14. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +309 / 4 / -2

I've seen her sex video on the internet, and she looks like she's a lousy lay too. :D Don't get me wrong though, just like Chuck says,

[​IMG]