Welcome to PatsFans.com

Parents of the year!

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by weswelker#83, Jun 14, 2008.

1. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

2. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +953 / 24 / -45

No Jersey Selected

I don't think it's a North or South thing. There are idiots everywhere. But, from someone who works at AT&T and talks to people from North and South Carolina everyday, I can honestly tell you that they are some of the dumbest people (by far) by regision that I have ever talked to in my life. Especially in South Carolina. The schooling system must be so bad there. They make people from Mississippi look like a community of rocket scientists.
  3. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

You're an idiot and the condescending attitude towards the South in general on this board is annoying...at best.

Newsflash: New Englander's (myself included) aren't the center of the universe. I find that most folks with your attitude haven't actually lived in the south and in many instances haven't left New England.

Get over yourself.
  4. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'm just shocked he didn't post this in the politica forum. Usually he charges there with these types of things. I guess it's because the parents weren't members of any specific church he didn't think it was important enough.

Don't take it personally about the south. Our little wessy just loves to post stuff like this. He's got an RSS feeder working madly, processing all bad news.
  5. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

It's been a pet peeve of mine for a long time (on this board). Many people here just equate the south with stupid. I grew up in New England and the Army dropped me off in the south.

I do realize that it says more about them when they speak out their ass about the south...but still, it gets old.
  6. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

They were trying to grow another son.

They'll probably come by and water his grave every day.Let's hope the two other kids didn't inherit their parent's idiot-gene.
    First rule of parenting: Don't do anything to your child that you would not do for another human being.

And vice versa. If you have guts to hit your child when it does something bad, hit your neighbor too when he does.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  7. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

And there are no idiots living in New England? :rolleyes:

Morons know no geographical bounds!
  8. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

How is it that, just when you think wes can't get any sillier, he always pulls a surprise out of his hat like this?

:bricks:
  9. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +953 / 24 / -45

No Jersey Selected

Wow, do I ever agree. Great post. :rocker:

See, in the South, with idiots down here, the north has a reputation for being filled with obnoxious loudmouths who are simply jealous of people living in the south because their residents are ghastly pale six months out of the year. That said, I defend northerners because (aside from the pale six months out of the year part ;) ) not all northerners are obnoxious or loud-mouthed. I bet you think that all black people are "gangsta" don't you?
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  10. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Hey, I've seen Deliverance and The Beverly Hillbillies. I know all about the south. :D