PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Parcells possible hire???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jct

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Ok, so maybe it is not a great idea...maybe it is...can/should Parcells be brought back as a consultant?
Does he have something to offer?
(I know the history, I was just thinking this could help the team(Some how))

Last edited:
He could help in case the Pats were really desperate after cutting Caldwell (not) and they were thinking of trading for Owens. He has first hand experience with him.

Ok, so maybe it is not a great idea...maybe it is...can/should Parcells be brought back as a consultant?
Does he have somethimg to offer?
(I know the history, I was just thinking this could help the team(Some how))

Parcells working under BB

yeah..wen hell freezes over:)

Parcells working under BB

yeah..wen hell freezes over:)

well he and pioli are related so he can do some off hand scouting work if he wants..i wouldnt be surprised..but wont happen..look for ESPN to land him

We have a better chance winning this yrs super bowl than having that vagabond here..

Parcells will work on TV or in a front office ... I truly believe he's finished coaching.

Parcells will work on TV or in a front office ... I truly believe he's finished coaching.

I agree. Plus, we already have consultants. I feel good about where we are right now.

No, please no, let that "has been" job gypsy stay as far away from this organization as possible !!!!

EZ76

He could do the press conferences for BB, the one area of coaching where he truly excelled.

He could do the press conferences for BB, the one area of coaching where he truly excelled.

ROFLMAO....great thought! That way everybody wins....BB doesn't have to do any more press conferences, the media can get their good quotes, and Parcells can do what he does best...fire off biting one-liners.

Sounds like a plan.

Plus if the Pats were to make it to the Super Bowl they would save money by not having to pay for Parcells's return air fare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back