PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Panthers will listen to trade offers for Jonathan Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
why didn't Welker just catch that dyam pass...why why why???}?}??

why didn't Welker just catch that dyam pass...why why why???}?}??

It will make the next SB WE WIN all the sweeter.....having tasted that bitterness of defeat twice now

Also my point about a go-to RB doesn't mean a 10 mil a year mega-star just a hungry RB who won't take any sh*t from a DL and take over the game once Brady has ripped the secondary apart in the first 2.5 quarters. I'll miss BJGE dearly and the fact hes never fumbled is truly amazing....but he lacked the ability to getting to the second level enough and truly close out a game once in hand.

To me its about balance Brady + solid Running Game + Defense worthy of full respect + the often ignored great Special Teams = Pats next Lombardi..........#1 and #4 are set, working on #2 and the Draft + FA will hopefully get us closer to #3

It will make the next SB WE WIN all the sweeter.....having tasted that bitterness of defeat twice now

Against the ******* Giants, who will always have that to hold over our heads...

-Jamman

Gresch thought Stewart was a 30 year old free agent. :rofl:

I don't think it's a coincidence that we haven't won a Super Bowl since we last had a real rb threat in Dillon.
Defensive teams will never lose sleep planning for RB by committee.

Feel free to point out the last time a team won a Super Bowl without RB by committee.

Also, am I in bizarro world, or did we literally just see the worst-ranked rushing team in the NFL win the Super Bowl? Isn't it pretty much self-evident, at this point, that all of the old truisms regarding the running game in the NFL are dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back