Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pant Suit Speaks

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

That is called, for those who do not understand, being civil...
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

Sarah:
    She is without a doubt a Far Left Wing Liberal's worst nightmare, a heroine to all the "silent americans" the people who sit home shaking their heads at the antics of the Liberal Loons.

These are the people that just might send The Great Messiah Barack Hussein Obama back to whence he came.

Experience:
    What qualifys Barack Hussein Obama for the Presidency, based on The Messiah's experience Sarah is ready right now to be President of the USA, Ronald Reagan was nothing but a Governor just like Sarah and he turned into one of the greatest Presidents this country ever had.

If this country survived that wimpering little sissy Jimmy Carter we certainly could survive Sarah Palin, Mccain should step aside and let Sarah take over.

GOD BLESS AMERICA------F-CK OBAMA
  4. FullTiltFullTime54

FullTiltFullTime54 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The difference between Reagan and Palin is that Reagan was actually intelligent. I didn't always agree with him but at least the guy had an IQ. Palin is a moron. She's a sideshow freak. She's really stealing all of McCains thunder. I believe that the independents are unable to concentrate on McCains platform because they're so busy watching the trainwreck. Anyway, a big shout out to all the Joe Six Packs and Soccer Mom's out there! You Betcha, Fer shure!:)
  5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -10

I find your disdain for Obama amusing. Your hatred seems to run deep my brothah. I think the hatred you SHOULD have for King Bush is misdirected at Barak, but that's just the analyst in me thinking.

Hillary has pretty good motive for saying nice things about Sarah. She has a better chance of winning in 2012 if McCain wins. Wow, isn't that a revalation Harry?!!

What Americans will never forget is Sarah's stupid answers to Katy Couric's questions. You know, the classic answer to Couric's "You've sited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience...what did you mean by that?"

Palin: "Alaska has a very narrow maritime border with Russia...and our land border with Canada...ya know, it's funny how reporters have picked up on these comments and ....ahhhhh"

COURIC: "Mocked you?"

PALIN: "Yeah, mocked me"

Couric: "Well explain to me how this enhances your foreign policy experience"

Palin: "Well, it certainly does, because our next-door neighbours are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of."

COURIC: Have you ever been involved in any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth, we do. It’s very important when you consider even national-security issues with Russia. As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right next to, they are right next to our state.

(We send WHAT out to where?:rolleyes:)

COURIC: "Can you give me specific examples of John McCain pushing for more regulation in the financial industry?"

PALIN: "I'll try to find you some and I'll bring 'em to ya!"

So yeah Harry, keep trying to convince yourself that she is not intellectually handicapped. I have a bridge you may be interested in buying too!:D
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

She's got them (Loons) running scared, she's all they talk about, you are now witness to the biggest "Smear Campaign" the MSM, Far Left Loons and The Democratic Party have ever put on, ask yourself "why" why are they so concerned with this Governor, we all know why, she scares the sh!t out of them.

F-ck Obama:
    I don't say that out of hate, I say that out of disgust and wonderment, how can so many people hold this guy up to sainthood and they still don't know a damn thing about about him except he 'talks pretty' I have always judged a person by the company they keep, this new Messiah has a few friends I wouldn't let empty my garbage ( Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, William Ayers, Michael Pfleger) I don't want a President who hangs around with these scum.

My Choice For President And Vice President:
    PALIN/ROMNEY
  7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -10

Harry, how can someone so blatantly STUPID be smeared?

I mean, can anyone forget these classic answers in her interview with Katie Couric?

Couric's "You've sited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience...what did you mean by that?"

Palin: "Alaska has a very narrow maritime border with Russia...and our land border with Canada...ya know, it's funny how reporters have picked up on these comments and ....ahhhhh"

COURIC: "Mocked you?"

PALIN: "Yeah, mocked me"

Couric: "Well explain to me how this enhances your foreign policy experience"

Palin: "Well, it certainly does, because our next-door neighbours are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of."

COURIC: Have you ever been involved in any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth, we do. It’s very important when you consider even national-security issues with Russia. As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right next to, they are right next to our state.

(We send WHAT out to where?:rolleyes:)

COURIC: "Can you give me specific examples of John McCain pushing for more regulation in the financial industry?"

PALIN: "I'll try to find you some and I'll bring 'em to ya!"