PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Palmer Done, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

OntarioPatsFan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
That was a nasty hit, very Rodney-esque. I suspect there's at least one torn knee ligament, meaning he's done for the year. Well he might have a chance to play in the SB if it's just an MCL tear. This is all speculation of course.

I was thinking the same thing.

He's already inside the stadium, on a cart.

Looked much worse than what Brady got in the January '02 AFC Championship, although the injury came by pretty much the same hit.

Sure looked intentional..

I've always thought von Oelhoffen was a dirty player. I'd need to see that one again to be sure, but he did wrap his arms around his leg and twist him to the ground well after the ball was released.

Last edited:
SoonerPatriot said:
I've always thought Olhoffen was a dirty player. I'd need to see that one again to be sure, but he did wrap his arms around his leg and twist him to the ground well after the ball was released.

How could he possibly tell if the ball was out? It looked like Kimo had his head down the whole time....

Geez, this game is getting nasty.

So is everyone still rooting for Pittsburgh because they would rather not have to potentially play the Bengals on the road in the AFC championship?

Chris Henry's down now, and he was nowhere near the play.

too bad for the bungles, but dont count out Kitna at least in this game

Where's that guy who diagnosed Bruschi to a tee over the TV? I want a diagnosis on Palmer. :D

JoeSixPat said:
So is everyone still rooting for Pittsburgh because they would rather not have to potentially play the Bengals on the road in the AFC championship?

I want Pittsburgh to win, so they can pound on Peyton. The Bengals have no shot of beating Indy because their defence is about as tough as a wet paper bag.

JoeSixPat said:

No I think they're rooting for the Steelers because some think they can beat Indy.

I don't think they can beat indy, I do think they can beat up indy.

SoonerPatriot said:
No I think they're rooting for the Steelers because some think they can beat Indy.

And we can't?

I'm amazed that so many Pats fans seem shy about taking on the Colts. We've dominated them like no other team - 5-1! A much better track record than we have with Denver.

Yeah and I'm a size 4.

Anyway, I'm not afraid of the Colts, I'm more afraid of the Broncos.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
I don't think they can beat indy, I do think they can beat up indy.

LOL... I agree with that!

Put a few bruises into Peyton, Marvin and Edgerrin and soften them up for us.

Not a dirty play...very unfortunate, but not dirty. Did you see the reaction of the lineman...he was upset and it seemed geniune to me.

OntarioPatsFan said:
That wasn't intentional.

Any time a defender dives at the knees of a QB standing stock still, it's intentional, whether or not the QB has the ball. You just don't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes