Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pallywood - making reality

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

Bring our people home and let all of those smelly middle east scum bastards devour each other, they thrive on killing it is in their genes f-ck them all, they aren't worth it we tried to help Iraq and look at the sh!t it started, we tried to get Iraqi women up in the front of the bus and out of the donkey sh!t and they turn on us, all Muslim nations and all middle east country's can go pound sand up their a$s, if the Iraqi women want freedom let them go see Koffi Annan.

The kind caring gentle American Liberals and the Democratic party are a bunch of rotten back stabbing phony bastards, we got rid of a "Dracula Dictator" in Iraq, we are trying to give the people freedom and what do the Sh!tbum Democrats and Liberals do, they turn on the country that is "Doing Good" their own country, they do this all because of their Hatred and Jealousy for one man, Their President.

Go F-ck Yourselves and Merry CHRISTmas.

PROTECT OUR OWN BORDERS
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Hate to admit this twice in the same week, but aside from the swearing and liberal bashing in Harry's post. I agree. We need to get out of there and worry about AMERICA....its dying slowly.

Harry,

awesome reply! I expected nothing less.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

I can't help the swearing, I have watched to many Democrat movies on HBO.
    :bricks: