Welcome to PatsFans.com

Palin Says Stupid Obama Health Care Evil

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +659 / 2 / -9

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

If someone other than yourself posted that it would automatically become the main stream media beating up on poor Sarah.. the problem here is "Sarah Says"... then the whine about Trig will follow, keep your kids out of politics... no one in this country or in any part of this bill is their advocacy for abortion of Downs Syndrome Children.
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

The fu(king skank Palin is once again, USING her disabled child for political gain. What a complete SLUT!

But don't drag her kids into this! UN-FRIGGIN-BELIEVABLE! I hope she get's her's someday. What a shameless WHORE!

edit: Harry, I hope you understand how disgusting it is that this ***** is using her disabled kid this way. Maybe you missed it. I'll PM you about why this pisses me off so much.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +659 / 2 / -9

It seems that not very many people have read the bill and it seems as though Obama doesn't want them to, are children like hers in danger....:confused:

If she is just "using her kid" than my opinion of her would change very quickly, I would like to see them take a few months and "read the bill" for the people.
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Do you think she read the bill?

How is she not using her kid? She could have left the whole part about Trig out of the speech and still have made her point, right?

And children like hers are in danger. Lots of kids with disabilities have no insurance, have crappy parents, are very poor, or are abused in homes...and it gets worse when they're adults.
  6. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Now, explain to me why the right defends Palin after she opens her mouth?
    Obama's "death sqaud".
    Anyone who has had to deal with their parents nearing the end of their lives, know that its' not an easy thing to deal with, either financially or emotionally. Many times, the elderly have not made out a will. Do you know what can happen without a will? Every person should make a decision concerning life support, chemotherapy, etc. If their desire is not spelled out, then it could result in a lengthy and painful end. Not to mention, family squabbles or the government coming in and taking possession.
    Thus, it's recommended that these details or "death squads" are handled in advance.

Geesh, why don't they just leave her alone!
    (the Republican candidate for 2012).
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

She was talking about "death squads" for disabled children...which is sicker than the ones for the elderly.
  8. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

If anyone thinks that under Obama's dream single payer system, that abortions would not be "encouraged" for babies with disabilities, than your naive.

Dead people don't cost any money.
  9. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

We're using dead babies and dead old people to fund re-election, obviously. Whites only!
  10. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

She is pointing out a real issue, if you had a child with an incurable illness the gov will deny treatment as it is not 'cost effective'. That is disgusting not Palin pointing it out. I am suprised by your reaction you must really hate her.
  11. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Its disgusting to me that you would think that the government would do something like this. I'm sure you have bought the whole "death panel" hook line and sinker.
  12. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

That's total fvcking horseshit. Not only is that a total fabrication as usual, but she's clearly using her kid to promote a political agenda. She's despicable and so are you for repeating that mindless, fear-mongering propaganda with a straight face.
  13. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

Let me ask the question a different , non confrontational way. If we add 50 million people to the system, it will put more stress on an already overloaded health system. We'll have to ultimately control costs and how will we do it? It MAY mean waiting periods for some care ( call it rationing if you will) or denying care for some other procedures. Something has to give, that's a certainty. If you're an individual(or the parent or child of one) who because of a condition uses the system more than most, isn't it understandable or reasonable that they'd be afraid that they would be denied care on the grounds that it's not economically feasible? It's not in the plan but try to look between the lines and think out a few years when inevitable cost overruns (as has been seen in Medicare,Medicaid and the prescription drug plan) threaten to bankrupt the nation?
    I would have worded it differently than Palin but to be concerned is not irrational or unreasonable.
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Do you have a source for this?? Aside from Glen Beck....
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +659 / 2 / -9

I don't trust Barack Hussein Obama and I don't trust his "Czars" after all, he picked them.
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Would think you would like this health care plan... it gets rid of the famous "donut hole".. which is utterly stupid.
  17. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

Do you believe natonalized health care wouldn't include rationing?
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Do you have to answer a question with a question?? You made a statement, back it up or shut the f.. up.. very simple. There are no provisions for rationing or killing Downs Syndrome Children... just more hysteria and lies.
  19. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

There may not be provisions for it but if you overload the existing system by 20% ( add 50 million to the 250 million with coverage) while keeping the same number of providers, something has to give. As a reference, if you look at other countries that have universal coverage, they have found it necessary, by default to ration care. If you have a limited number of MRI machines (e.g. Canada) with a greater demand for it and you have to wait to get the test, it is essentially rationing, even if not called it.
    You could say that today in the United States we have rationing when it comes to organ donation. We have a limited supply of usable/transplantable organs and a greater number of people waiting for transplants. The net result is long waiting periods and unfortunately people die. It is not intentional or planned but it happens because of it.
    I've posted ( ad nauseum to some people) what c. Everett Koop wrote about the health care system and three legs, universal covrage, high tech and immediate access. You can't have all three without bankrupting a nation. If we opt for universal coverage with the high tech, by necessity we will end up waiting for some care. To some, this is a reasonable tradeoff. Others will look at it and call it rationed care....
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Do we have any of this now???.. the point is that there is way too much hysteria associated with this whole thing, and very few facts.. see Sarah Palin..

If you all the Organ Transplant System rationing, then I can agree... but if you imply that some folks will not see doctors because of this, then have to disagree, because we do not know.. one of the facets of this bill is efficiency which is seriously lacking in the current system. Talk with doctors who have to spend time each and every day, with systems like Blue Cross and United Health asking permission to perform a test which they deem necessary... the provider usually opts for the less expensive test, which is usually worthless and the more expensive test follows... this needs to change somehow, either through established protocols or through efficient channels of communication..

This thread is about Dear Sarah using her son as a political prop, to say under this plan he would have died... nothing is further from the truth. Have to remember the history of this board, the righties get real upset when we bring Sarah into any discussion.. never mind her kids. She uses Trig as a prop, the media will respond.. and then there will be the prerequisite whine about how she is once again being pummeled by the big bad media... makes no sense at all.