Welcome to PatsFans.com

Palin On Oprah..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Nov 17, 2009.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -26

Did everyone see the little darling of the right on prime time yesterday? She did ok, it was more about her, her book and all the superficial stuff that the media focuses on... it made it to fast pitch softball.

Oprah did her right, and asked some good questions... the stuff about Couric was predictable... did not change my opinion of her or my wife's, nice person but not presidential...

I suspect that there were specific guidelines established prior to the show... and that was helpful to her.
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

MSNBC & "Mush Mouth" Matthews will be non stop wall to wall Sarah Palin now for the next year, they will rehash her daughter's sex life over and over, they will make fun of her Snow Shoes, they will tear her to shreds daily but she can handle it she's going to put Matthews in an Insane Asylum........

HEY EVERYBODY, JESUS LISTEN TO THIS, SARAH PALINS DAUGHTER HAD SEX BEFORE SHE WAS MARRIED, HOLY SH1T, IMAGINE COMMITING A SIN LIKE THAT IN TODAYS SOCIETY, I HOPE BRITNEY SPEARS KIDS NEVER HEAR ABOUT IT

EVERYBODY PRAY FOR SARAH'S DAUGHTER SHE'S A SINNER (she should be a hollywood democrat)

Female Politicians:
    Whatever happened to Pant Suit Hillary, where is she, I miss her "cackling"......:confused:

Al Boob Gore still makes his family call him "Mr President"

President Bullsh!t's Aunt Zucchini is getting a Free Turkey for Thanksgiving.

GOD DAMN AMERICA (presidents preacher)
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -26

Good effort at hijacking a thread, so I guess you did not see it... just keep spewing the BS...
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

....Get Sarah....