Welcome to PatsFans.com

Palin investigation can proceed, Alaska high court rules

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by reflexblue, Oct 9, 2008.

1. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Hey fog maybe Palin should come clean :rolleyes: I notice how those fine honest Pubs are trying to obstruct justice

Palin investigation can proceed, Alaska high court rules - CNN.com

Palin initially pledged to cooperate with the investigation. But after she became Sen. John McCain's running mate in August, five GOP lawmakers sued to block the investigation. Her allies have argued that the legislative investigation is a Democratic-led witch hunt and that the state Personnel Board should instead lead the inquiry
  2. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Hmmmm I wonder if PressCoverage will try try hijack this thread? Of course not. It's anti-Republican. Check, you may proceed unfettered.
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Well, isn't it?? Or do you subscribe to "guilty until proven innocent"?? They use that technique in France, I believe. Hasn't caught on much in America, however. But leave it to the hyper-politicized Dems to try!!

Peace.

//
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -26

Except in the Obama Ayers Case.. he has been guilty all along with no evidence, no trial.. only a rush to judgement..
  5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Wow... For a guy who's going to "ignore" the "zealots", you sure seem unable to get me out of your head. Is there a problem?
  6. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

If she is inocent until proven guilty(and this is real stuff fog,not inuendo) Than how is BO guilty of being a terroist like you guys imply all the time.
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Did I judge Obama?? I have not judged the man with regard to Ayers. I have asked why Obama is not forthcoming with the whole story. He is holding back. Why?

//
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

All I've ever asked from Obama is for the full story. He says stuff like he "only passed Ayers on the street", when everybody knows there was more to it than that; probably still is. We want to know what?? And we want to know why he is not being forthcoming about it all?? What's going on with Obama and Ayers?? What are they not telling us?? Ayers won't speak to the press. Why not?? What's he afraid of??

//
  9. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

He says stuff like he "only passed Ayers on the street:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where did he ever say anything like that? You have to give me a LINK. I don't believe he would say something as lame as that. :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

he never said it... it's just another example of our fraud clergyman lying about another person's words. it's what he does.

but, as Faug has explained, bearing false witness is a negotiable sin. completely fine when done in order to smear perceived "leftism."
  11. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I know hes lying,as far as negotiable do you mean he can get off with a fine,(buy his way into Moonie heaven) like three lie's for a dollar. And he's absolved?
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

At a Democratic debate this year when the association between Obama and Ayers was raised, Obama said: “This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood. . . . He’s not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis.”...Michelle Malkin Obama’s Ayers problem deepens

There's a ton of stuff I read today, and that exact quote was in there, but I cannot find it now. I'll find it later today and post it.

//
  13. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I mean, and he's rationalized this to this forum, he believes lying is sometimes quite acceptable.
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

He said it. When I find it I'll be sure to bring it here so Pressboy can eat it with salt and pepper. Pressy, you do your vigilante-wannabe schtick so well, you might have career in show business yourself. Problem probably is you must have a face made for radio. We understand, it's makes you angry. Well, voice-over people can still make decent money. Not like face people, but you'll be able to keep your full dental and visual.

:rofl: ------------- :rofl:

//
  15. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

MALIN, YOUR GIVING ME M.MALKIN She's crazier that a sh!t house rat.
  16. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +89 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

Look at these people who want to complain how we treat terrorists in Gitmo, but want to defend a cop who tasered a 10 year old. :confused:
  17. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I once said that lying to the devil was acceptable because he is the father of all lies. But actually, there is no need to lie anymore because all has been revealed. Satan's lies no longer hold sway; he's been exposed. And on this list his name is...... :D I'm sure you all can figure it out. The one who constantly causes the most division, rancor, false accusation, baiting, and nasty, dirty name-calling is probably a good place to start. Don't you think, pressy???

//
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Sorry, dude. Take it or leave it. I'm not caring which at this point.

:D

//
  19. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

LOL... you base this on what? Your desperate desire to see what I look like? what i listen to for music? What I do for work? What my name is? What my age is?

Frankly, Faug, your obsession with my personal life is really growing kinda creepy. I already picture you as this guy. What you're doing now is removing all doubt that you're just like him.
  20. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Unfreaking real, isn't it??? Some sickly partisan people in this world.

:mad:

//