Welcome to PatsFans.com

Palin And You All Know It

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 2 / -9

Pat Buchanan said it all in one short sentence, "Sarah wiped the floor with Biden" even Chris Tingle Leg Matthews looked liked he didn't know what hit him.

OK Girls, you got your first Female President coming up in a few years, so long Hillary, pack up your pant suits and head for your trailer park and take Blue Dress with you, a new day is dawning.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

maverick....nucUlar...we are mavericks....joe six pack.....maverick....I'M NOT GOING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS...maverick...extra credit......tax cut maverick

I started answering her bullshizzz before she could.....SERIOUSLY.

you are fools for thinking this person has the right stuff.....

GAME-OVER

Harry, Its 2008.....youstill buying this $h!t sandwich? $h!ts pretty good in the world?
  3. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +46 / 4 / -1

#75 Jersey

i dont know what the hell you were watching...she is still an idiot and does not know the issues at all.
  4. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +92 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

Don't know what you were watching. But for 36 years in the senate he has been wrong on almost every foriegn policy issue.

What is worse, not knowing or alway being wrong? Your call.
  5. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

in terms of winning or losing a debate, not knowing is worse. This is geared towards undecideds who don't have as strong stances on the issues as us, so you think Biden is wrong, I think he's right, but that doesn't factor into who "wins" the debate IMO. I think McCain is wrong all the time, but if you put him up against a "liberal" who doesn't really understand what they're talking about he's going to win.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

not a single person who was 'on the fence' could have heard something from her constant crutch of talking points that will make them decide that the mccain ticket deserves their vote.

you people claiming victory have already decided......
  7. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The same is true for both sides. She is very polarizing. You either lover her or hate her. This debate didn't change any Dems view of her. Is there anything she could have said or done to change your view. I didn't think so.

As for people on the fence, I think she did fine. Time will tell. The simple truth is that now, as it should be, the VP will not be a factor on who wins this election. People vote for the Pres, not the VP.

Now, bring on the October surprise.
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

You haven't know what you're ever talking about for years here. Dunno why you would expect anyone to believe you suddenly got informed tonight.
  9. jcdavey

jcdavey Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

palin could have come out , crapped on the stage and beat up a child, republicans would have claimed her the winner because they're simply too afraid of the enormous scope of her retardation

but it's ok republicans, she can do whatever she wants, they're going to win, the US is far too racist to ever allow a black man to be president.....and we all know this is true.....
  10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +290 / 10 / -26

This has been my contention all along.. read somewhere about a study, will look for it, that a black man has to do better than a 7% lead in any poll to do well.

Without regard if the measure of success is that Palin did not completely poop the bed.. she did ok.. she avoided a lot of questions.. and many times she made some gafs that seem to have ignored..

It was tough for Biden, he did not come across as condescending or sexist.. and he tried to connect with "middle" america.

Not sure about Palin's accent, sound more like Minnesota than Alaska.. spent some time in AK.. never heard that "you betcha" accent.
  11. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +345 / 3 / -13

Aside from who "won" the debate, it is certainly very clear that Palin is a dope...very clear indeed. Last night does nothing to change the idiotic and blatantly stupid responses she had for Katie Couric.

After all, we know the answer last night were rehearsed, so they don't really show knowledge or intelligence.

All I need to know is,

"You know, Russia...it's like right there. We can see it. And when their planes fly into our airspace, that's when we send up the planes right from Alaska to...ah..ah...check out those things"

The above is the true reflection of Palin's intellect. how could anyone say otherwise?
  12. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,467 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

That's why he's leading in most of the polls right now (a month away from the election) right? :rolleyes:
  13. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,467 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

She might actually keep me from voting for McCain. But what does it say about Biden if she can even stay close in the debate with him? Biden had every right to annihilate her in that debate... and he didn't.
  14. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +92 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

Funny she is the Governor of a state, but she is a dope:confused: Quit being such a partisan, nothing wrong with it, but stop being a hypocrite about it. Biden is a pompous ass elite from a state that matters less than Alaska, and that came shinning right through his fake teeth last night, phony to the bone. He has been on the wrong side of most issues for 36, yeah that is right 36, years in the senate.

How can you stand a guy who was part of the reason for this financial mess, and than stand there and bold face lie about it. What is the economy like in Alaska? Did she not over see that?
  15. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +72 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

In reading your post YOU are brighter than Palin. You PFiEL come across as much more articulate than the snow queen does. And I'm not being sarcastic. I could live with McCain being elected but its scary to think of Palin running the U.S. but she wouldn't be in reality she's really the Manchurian candidate.
  16. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

No he isn't. Another shill trying to pin the blame solely on Dems for the financial mess. Oops. The Con man party is neck deep in it also.
  17. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +72 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

My point was that he sounds more coherent than Palin. But thats not very hard. I used to work with the mentally retarded,and most of them could put together a sentence just as well as palin.
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Of course, that's only until he finds out right side of the issues, and then he quickly plays the "I was against it after I was for it" or the "I was for it before I was against it" mantras. Biden has been very good at finding out which way is the right way -- he sees the crowd moving, as does every one else -- then he quickly jumps to the front of the line. Joe Biden does not inspire leadership, I'm sad to say.

//
  19. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 2 / -9

Why doesn't anybody ever call Obama "White" he is half White isn't he, maybe we could call him "Black" this week and then call him "White" next week, isn't it racist to never mention that he is also White.

What does his mother think about all this, is she still alive, does it hurt her feelings to always hear that her son is Black, if she is dead surely some of her relatives must be around, do they feel hurt that the
    f-cking screwy liberal media never mentions "Barry's White Side"

F-cking Racist Bastards
  20. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

What are you judging on when you say she can stay close to him on the debate? She told everyone that she wasn't going to answer the questions asked of her, and lo and behold, when asked a question (at least 3-4 times) she responded with an abrupt I-do-not-want-to-go-there, and proceeded to answer a question in which she had practiced that had absolutely nothing to do with what was asked. Then, she winked to the crowd, good golly I'm gonna woo my the American people.
    What is truly amazing, is that after 8 years of someone who did not have the intellect to be president, people are swooning over someone inferior to him that will be a heartbeat away from the job.