Welcome to PatsFans.com

Palin/Africa seems to have been a hoax

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fencer, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Fencer

Fencer Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +155 / 2 / -15

#12 Jersey

2. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

she just needs to disappear.

3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +516 / 13 / -12

#24 Jersey

She can't disappear because Liberals continue to bring her up.

4. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I thought it was the Republicans who were bringing her up. Weren't they the source of the stories.

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Really?

Like how liberals forced her to continue to do interviews with Matt and Gretta? Isn't she on Larry King tonight?

Poor Sarah Smile...can't defeat those liberals who are forcing her into the spotlight, night after night....Poor kid.

6. MrBigglesWorth

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

I am so sick of her.

isn't she still the governor of alaska? shouldn't she be there?

7. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +516 / 13 / -12

#24 Jersey

I was talking about this message board. I don't know about the stories, I'm not reading them. I'll revisit Palin in two years.

8. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Well I for one refuse to believe that certain media outlets would compromise their integrity just to make a conservative look bad...

Seriously, I could have told you that was a hoax. She maybe have been unprepared, but she's not an idiot.

9. jcdavey

jcdavey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

ironic...that's describes what palin acted like in her brief run at being the next vp

10. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +159 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

AHH 'LIBERALS" Don't keep bringing her up. Shes' been on tv all day long. Get a clue,buy a clue, scrounge a clue some how that this pathetic wast,this narcisstic piece of dung still thinks she running.
    And to tell you the truth because of your education your worse that she is.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  11. MrBigglesWorth

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

gimme a break that this woman is on lrry king live.

she is like steve burton.

she brings nothing to the table.

"drill baby drill" gas is $2.00 a gallon....... man were we scammed. looks like over the course of 2-3 years they're walking away with over a trillion dollars.

12. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,080 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

The left and the liberals attacked her to keep her/gop on the defensive ... that's politics. But this is now in house ... there's a faction of the republicans who do not want Palin to garner more power.

We talk about these people everyday ... but many of them are not like us at all. They like and hate each other all at the same time. What you can do for me tomorrow is way more important than what i did for you today, last week or last year. Hillary and Bill Clinton were the prom queen and king at one time ... stuff gets leaked to the other side from your own side to move you out of the way ... this is what's happening to Palin right now. She represents a major obstacle to some old corrupt hard line republicans and she must not succeed.

13. Born_a_Patriot

Born_a_Patriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

I don’t want her to go away. Obama Vs. Palin in 2012. I like that. She can have the ever shrinking GOP base we will take the White House.

14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +380 / 11 / -28

Thus the republicans are preparing her for slaughter, as they groom a successor to the throne.. I do not see her as a viable pres candidate, she will be destroyed by the republican powers to be and fed on by the left wing bottom feeders. Expect more tidbits soon..

15. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

The problem stated when she blew the Couric interview, SNL brought in Tina Fey to indelibly stamp the idiot redneck label on Palin. Now every word she utters is looked at through that context and every false rumor leaked is automatically presumed to be gospel. Some of you on this board jumped all over this Alaska deal and tee-hee'd and ha-ha'd all day about it and now some are looking forward for more "tid bits." It won't matter if they are true so long as it helps destroy this woman. First she’s an idiot for not doing interviews and now she’s an idiot for doing them and that comes from the MSDNC network that used both criticisms on consecutive days. I see a pattern in the media that is mirrored right here on this board. A very principled approach I must say. :cool:

16. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +675 / 2 / -9

The Democrats & The Liberal Republicans would love that............:singing:

"Go Get Em Sarah, your driving them nuts"

GOD DAMN AMERICA (new white house preacher)

17. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I agree. It also doesn't help her case that she is more then happy to keep her name out in the public eye doing interviews, and that she uses teenage lingo, like, you know, gosh darnet.

18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +675 / 2 / -9

Palin is everything a "far left winger hates in a women" she's got a whole bunch of kids, she looks like a women, she doesn't look like a man, she's married not shacking up, she cooks in her own kitchen, she wears dresses & skirts (most of the time) not pants, she plays in the snow, she goes fishing with her kids, she's inteligent, she's successful through her own hard work, when they trash her she smiles, the reason they HATE HER is, SHE IS EVERYTHING AN AMERICAN WOMEN SHOULD BE, A SUCCESSFUL HARD WORKING, WIFE AND MOTHER WHO ALSO HAS THE POTENTIAL OF BEING A LEADING FIGURE IN AMERICAN POLITICS, THE SCUMMY FAR LEFT WING LIBERAL MOONBAT LOONS HATE WOMEN LIKE SARAH PALIN THEY PREFER THE ROSIE O'DONELLS & THE PANT SUIT HILLARY'S.

THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS & THE SCREWY LIBERALS WITHIN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY DESPISE REAL WOMEN LIKE SARAH, SARAH SCARES THE SH!T OUT OF THEM, SARAH IS A "REAL WOMEN"
    THAT IS WHY THEY HATE HER.

"YOU BETCHA" THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME FOR A REAL HOUSEWIFE TO "HEAD FOR WASHINGTON" AND STIR UP SOME TROUBLE, NOW YOU GOT ONE.

Dear Pant Suit Hillary:
    Your all done.
    Yours Truly
    Harry

• Like Like x 1
  19. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +289 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

Newsmax.com – MSNBC Retracts False Palin Story

Well, well, well, MSNBC aired a false story about a Republican......

I"M SHOCKED!!!!

How anyone can look at the media as not biased, is beyond me.

How many "false" stories is this now for the media? And how many have been slanders to Republicans? (all of them!)

20. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Yeah the "darn it" plain talk has been a point of ridicule because I think she went overboard with it. It's probably real to an extent because that's who she is but I guess if a little is good it doesn't mean more is better. And yeah, the interviews are coming out of the woodwork now but I understand that she's in demand by the media so she's trying to take advantage of that to defend herself and get away from the Tina Fey image. She does need to do that but I think after a week of it she should tone it down and just get back to work in Alaska. It will all backfire on her if she tries to force her way up the political latter with overexposure.