Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pakistan

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by wistahpatsfan, May 2, 2011.

1. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

We send these scumbags billions worth of hardware and priceless inteligence, keep their western flank occuied, and otherwise run political cover for them while they develoed nuclear weaons. Now that we know they have been harboring Bin Ladin, what do we do? I always thought we were going to punish states who supported terrorists, not reward them with nukes, fighter jets and heat-seeking missiles.

I say we cut them off and let the Indians do what they will to them. How the Indians were able to be kept from blowing Islamabad to kingdom come after those terrorist assaults a few years ago might have more to do with our protection of the Pakis than anything else.

"...The AFP quotes Pakistan's foreign ministry first saying the operation was fully a U.S. undertaking, then saying that Pakistan has played a "significant role" in counter-terrorism efforts.

"We have had extremely effective intelligence sharing arrangements with several intelligence agencies including that of the US. We will continue to support international efforts against terrorism," the foreign ministry said."
    On Bin Laden Operation, What Did Pakistan Know? : The Two-Way : NPR

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Cut them off, get out of Afghanisrtan, get out of Iraq, close Gitmo, Put the US Military on our Mexican Border, deport all Illegal Aliens, if this is done within the next six months I WILL PUT AN "OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT SIGN" ON MY FRONT LAWN, I WILL PUT AN OBAMA BUMPER STICKER ON MY SUV AND I WILL NAME MY NEXT CHILD "BARACK"

:bricks:

3. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I think we are going to hear a lot of discussion on Pakistan in the coming weeks.