Pacman Jones gets in fight with a bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
ProFootballTalk.com - Rumor Mill

According to CBS 11 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Jones got into a fight with a bodyguard on Tuesday night at an upscale Dallas hotel.

Re: OT: Pacman Jones gets in fight with a bodyguard

Dallas TV Station's Story

I'll be curious to see how Sheriff Goodell handles this - there was no police report filed, but isn't he on double secret probation?

CBS 11 Sources say there was a violent confrontation, involving Jones, at the hotel Tuesday night.

Sources say police were called after Jones argued with one of his own bodyguards. By the time police arrived he was headed back inside the hotel and patrons could clearly hear a fight going on in the bathroom.

That fight was allegedly between 'Pacman' Jones and a member of his security detail. Security inside the hotel allegedly pulled the two apart. At least one mirror was broken in the confrontation.

Sources say Jones went outside and left the hotel without paying his tab. He was reportedly with a woman who drove the two away from the scene.

There was no police report filed regarding the incident.

Shocking.............. :rolleyes:

I guss some people are just WAAYYY too stupid to EVER learn their lesson. Nothing will ever change with this guy. Seriously, the NFL needs to just cut their losses and kick this guy out of the league for good before something much worse happens again.

Shocking.............. :rolleyes:

I guss some people are just WAAYYY too stupid to EVER learn their lesson. Nothing will ever change with this guy. Seriously, the NFL needs to just cut their losses and kick this guy out of the league for good before something much worse happens again.

I agree the "child" needs to be kicked out of the NFL for good, but I doubt the NFL does anything.

Young thug + money + fame = DISASTER!!!

He will never change...

Kick him out of the league for good. He is a totally waste!

just an update...

Fantasy Football, Baseball and Basketball - news, projections, rankings, draft guide - Rotoworld.com

According to ESPN, the NFL has been notified of Pacman Jones' alleged hotel brawl with a bodyguard and "is investigating."

ESPN adds that Jones will likely be summoned to NYC to explain himself to commissioner Roger Goodell. The Dallas Morning News also believes that the "Pacman era" is likely to be put on hold, at least for a while. And that's bad news for Dallas' secondary, which is already without Terence Newman.

Supposedly in his memos Sherrif Goody places a premium on a team or player facing up and admiting to misdeeds without obfustication. We'll see what happens here.

I hope the guy stays in the league he is great to watch when he has the ball in his hands.

I heard Peta King make an odd comment about this Friday afternoon on EEI.

When asked if he thought Jones would be suspended, he said he thought Pacman Jones is lucky that Roger Goodell is not a "hanging judge."

If King doesn't think Goodell is disciplinarian, I'd hate to see what his idea of one is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes