PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers and Bears Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to be the team to hand the Cowboys their first loss but it would be funny to see Buffalo beat them. I hate hate hate the Cowboys and it would be nice to see a crappy team expose them.

In the early 70s I was dating a girl that was a Cowboys fan. It was hard to understand as we lived in RI. That was the beginning of the end and it turned out to be puppy love anyway. I haven't liked the Cowboys ever since. It's funny how these things hang on. I also didn't like how Landry dressed up on gameday like he was going on a fox hunt.

fantastic football game tonight... Bears just took the game away on the road... impressive....

i said to myself they were gonna win the moment Olsen went up and stole that TD pass... the Bears were stupid for taking him out of the game in certain formations, and Madden called it... he wanted that ball...

good for the bears...

did you just compliment John "Brady should just take a knee here and try to win in overtime" Madden? Take it back!

After a weekend of watching too much football and listening to thoughts that were either trivial or inane (my favourite: "his [Garcia's] immeasurables are off the charts") delivered by guys who sounded as if their pants were on fire, John and Al are refreshing. At least, John has substantive opinions about football and obviously loves watching it and he doesn't mind admitting that he's wrong. Anyway, Madden was only saying what 95% of neutrals (and a lot of Pats fans) were thinking at the time. Wasn't that part of what made SB XXXVI so sweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back