PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers and Bears Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Anybody watching this?

the team with no running game just ran right down Chicago's throat.

And once again, Adam Archaletta gets RUN OVER for a TD

The Bears suck. They just suck.

The Bears suck. They just suck.

i love it. it makes me happy.

I've always hated the Bears and i have to live around all these bear fans.
them playing like garbage honestly makes me happy.

i went to the superbowl last year and had to watch the 2 teams i hate more than anything. And for once in my life i chose to root for the Bears. And what do they do? They fail. They let the colts win.

After that game, soaked and cold, on the 3 hour car ride back to Orlando, i made up my mind that i'll always hate the Bears forever.

Unless they play San Diego in the Superbowl, i'll never root for them.

so nobody is watching this crap?

Favre threw 2 slants to that rookie Wideout (J. Jones?) and he fumbled both.

The bears are so damn lucky.

And Griese just overthrew his receiver on a deep pass by 20 yards.

Hopefully they will figure out how to stop the slant.

and Cedric Bensen is just god-awful and worthless.

I've never seen that guy do anything remotely good.

Favre threw 2 slants to that rookie Wideout (J. Jones?) and he fumbled both.

The bears are so damn lucky.

And Griese just overthrew his receiver on a deep pass by 20 yards.

iam watching this on mute..cant stand the "favre loves to play this game more than anyone else comments" . just a boring game esp with chicago prolly the worst offense in the league.their defense must be pissed with their offense.

iam watching this on mute..cant stand the "favre loves to play this game more than anyone else comments" . just a boring game esp with chicago prolly the worst offense in the league.their defense must be pissed with their offense.

hahah the favre comments

some of my favorites:

"Look at him, he's just having fun out there!!" - after Favre scrambles and overthrows a receiver by 15 yards

"Well, That's Brett Favre, we all know he's a Gunslinger" - After Favre scrambles , overthrows a receiver by 15 yards and gets intercepted.

Last edited:

Funny you should ask.

Driving thru central New York state all afternoon, i had only XM radio interval reports on the game that mattered.
As soon as i could reach a tv, i had to watch the Gints embarass RatMan.
Next, watch another New England team in a sport confined to a minor forum here.
Then, toggle between NBC's and ESPN's 7 o'clock highlights to catch our heroes.

After that, the Yankee game commands my attention
until i deem it over.

THEN ... finally ... we can consider wasting sleeptime on the Bears and Pack.

What a game. Chicago is horrible and GB are going to beat them, which means theyll get even more overhyped, overrated, etc. GB is riding a massive hype wave and itll only get bigger after they beat the Bears.

The good news for the GB defense is that they need not take to the field at all. Im almost certain that even if the Chicago offense faced a completely empty field, Griese would overthrow or Benson will trip over a lineman and fumble the ball.

Last edited:
What a game. Chicago is horrible and GB are going to beat them, which means theyll get even more overhyped, overrated, etc. GB is riding a massive hype wave and itll only get bigger after they beat the Bears.

The good news for the GB defense is that they need not take to the field at all. Im almost certain that even if the Chicago offense faced a completely empty field, Griese would overthrow or Benson will trip over a lineman and fumble the ball.

the bears should run a 2 Quarterback offense with Grossman and Griese .

that way you don't know who will be throwing the interceptions, it would be very deceptive.

I was watching it until the Packers couldn't hold on to the f'in ball in the first 1/4 and blew a big bet I was going to win. I hope Favre and his team get their assess kicked now.

What a game. Chicago is horrible and GB are going to beat them, ....
The good news for the GB defense is that they need not take to the field at all. I'm almost certain that even if the Chicago offense faced a completely empty field, Griese would overthrow or Benson will trip over a lineman and fumble the ball.

So what, wiseguy?

Then who's gonna recover that fumble?

I've watched more of this than I wanted to because I'm too lazy to work on Sunday night. And I've decided that for me Madden and Michaels are the best announcers on TV by a country mile. They're relaxed, funny (although, unlike the MNF guys, they don't irritate me by laughing hysterically at their own jokes) and they know their football. :eek:

Favre had a ridiculous first half. I'm starting to root against the Pack now because I fear all the gushing over Favre and how much of a "big kid who just loves to play" he is coupled with the campaign against the Pats could sway MVP votes from Brady to Favre if their numbers are somewhat comparable at the end of the season (which they won't be).

What the Hell happened to that Bear defense? They look horrible. :eek:

So what, wiseguy?

Then who's gonna recover that fumble?

OK. So we need to give them some semblance of a defense. In this case, they could be playing a HS team from Green Bay, WI. Same result.

I've watched more of this than I wanted to because I'm too lazy to work on Sunday night. And I've decided that for me Madden and Michaels are the best announcers on TV by a country mile. They're relaxed, funny (although, unlike the MNF guys, they don't irritate me by laughing hysterically at their own jokes) and they know their football. :eek:

did you just compliment John "Brady should just take a knee here and try to win in overtime" Madden? Take it back!

What the Hell happened to that Bear defense? They look horrible. :eek:

Thier missing a couple of guys and unlike the Patriots or Colts, don't have the bench to overcome that and play at near the same level. IMO, that's part of what sets the Patriots and Colts apart from other teams. On O the Bears need a real QB for one thing. If they wore the same number it'd be hard to tell Gross-man and Greaseball apart except Rex can throw farther.

that was one aweful interception by favre :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots