PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pack your bags for San Diego..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDboltsfan

Rookie
Reaction score
It's 5:30 mins left in the game.. but I get my wish.. The Patsies finally come to SD!

It's 5:30 mins left in the game.. but I get my wish.. The Patsies finally come to SD!

The Pats are going to kick San Diego's ass.The Q doesn't scare me at all.

i can't wait. i'm going to the game. BRADY v.s. LT. The networks are going to love this one.

lol I think all Charger fans are excited to play the patriots. We beat them the last 2 times we played and dominated them in foxboro last year. Albeit with a depleted defense. But the Offense you could argue is worse this year than last. Dillon is not the type of back that can run well on teh chargers. We had the # 1 run defense the previous 2 seasons and had another solid run defense again this year. We lead the league in sacks with 61 and have the league s # 1 offense. THere are no chinks in our armor. Some tried to argue that Rivers had 2 bad games... of 16 lol. But his last game he did well compelting 19 of 23 and throwin 2 td's. I say he had 1 bad game because when it counted against seattle in the 2min drill with no timeouts he marched us downfield and got the winning td. The defense is FINALLY healthy and ready to go. We have arguably the best defense in the league when fully healthy. We were at the top of the league in offense and defense for 6 weeks and now we look to be back to that form against the pats.
yeah but we were confused as hell @ safety w/o Harrison and we were missing Bruschi

brady's favorite target in caldwell will be shut down. maybe it's jammer that will be covering him, and he will have his way with reche. brady will be throwing most of the day, so expect a lot of turnovers. LT will run all over the place, so hope that Rivers plays like a rookie.. Our defense will overmatch you guys like the past. So your only hope is that 'MARTY CHOKES' (doesn't playcall on offense), and Rivers struggles. But I just don't see that happening.

Ya I said a depeleted defense. Although I don't feel like this patriots defense will keep the Chargers under 30. Even if it is the best in your teams history.

God i love it when people count us out before the game even begins. I'll just sit back and let you talk for the week. Sounding a lot like the colts fans.

Ya I said a depeleted defense. Although I don't feel like this patriots defense will keep the Chargers under 30. Even if it is the best in your teams history.

like i said your WRs dont scare me ..we've seen tougher. a young QB is what our D loves. slow down LT and stop Gates and were fine if we keep Brady off the ground

brady's favorite target in caldwell will be shut down. maybe it's jammer that will be covering him, and he will have his way with reche. brady will be throwing most of the day, so expect a lot of turnovers. LT will run all over the place, so hope that Rivers plays like a rookie.. Our defense will overmatch you guys like the past. So your only hope is that 'MARTY CHOKES' (doesn't playcall on offense), and Rivers struggles. But I just don't see that happening.

havent you gotten the memo? Brady's favourite recevier is the open one. You new to football or something?

his open receivers are going to have to catch him before he gets sacked.

Last edited:
Priority #1 is definitely going to be shutting down LT.Make Rivers beat us.Which QB would you rather have next week (Brady or Rivers)? Hopefully Martyball rises from the dead next week.This should definitely be a classic game from start to finish.

Last edited:
Priority #1 is definitely going to be shutting down LT.Make Rivers beat us.Which QB would you rather have next week (Brady or Rivers)? Hopefully Martyball rises from the dead next week.This should definitely be a classic game from start to finish.

honestly i think the winner of this game will win the superbowl. F*** the colts and ravens. but yes it will be a great game.

honestly i think the winner of this game will win the superbowl. F*** the colts and ravens. but yes it will be a great game.

Right. Why should you be concerned with a team like Baltimore that handed you a loss earlier this year?

Silly me.

Everyone knows Charger fans will be real ****y going into next week, but I am not ready to call it a victory just yet for you fellas, still a game to play.

The Pats were in SD in 2002. I know because I went to the game. Not sure why you think otherwise.

Well it's because the last two meetings were at Foxboro.

lol I think all Charger fans are excited to play the patriots. We beat them the last 2 times we played and dominated them in foxboro last year. Albeit with a depleted defense. But the Offense you could argue is worse this year than last. Dillon is not the type of back that can run well on teh chargers. We had the # 1 run defense the previous 2 seasons and had another solid run defense again this year. We lead the league in sacks with 61 and have the league s # 1 offense. THere are no chinks in our armor. Some tried to argue that Rivers had 2 bad games... of 16 lol. But his last game he did well compelting 19 of 23 and throwin 2 td's. I say he had 1 bad game because when it counted against seattle in the 2min drill with no timeouts he marched us downfield and got the winning td. The defense is FINALLY healthy and ready to go. We have arguably the best defense in the league when fully healthy. We were at the top of the league in offense and defense for 6 weeks and now we look to be back to that form against the pats.

WOW. No chinks in the SD armor? I'd beg to differ. Your very thin in your LB corps. Your secondary is also suspect.

The Chargers tend to be overconfident. That is how you nearly lost to the Seahawks and Cardinals and Bills.

And, well, the biggest CHINK in the armor is Marty Schottenheimer.

The key to stopping the chargers is to stop LT. If you stop LT, the Chargers an an average team.

How many times has brady beat the Chargers? Just curious. didn't Brady get benched last year against he Chargers in foxboro.

Hmm.. I guess you could call it that. The game was already out of hand. No need to leave him out there to get injured.

This is not the same Pats team you faced last year or in 2002. So please stop pretending like it is.

You are really dumb. NE beat SD in New England in 01. You guys beat us in 02 in San Diego. Then you came to New England last year and beat us. What's odd about that situation? But, it does lead credence to someone wishing to question your analytical skills.

No they weren't. The meeting in 2002 was in San Diego. When the hell did you become a Chargers fan. 3 weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back