Welcome to PatsFans.com

OWS scum spit on and harrass Female CG member

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Oct 14, 2011.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +154 / 7 / -13

The usual despicable hostility by male lefty cowards towards Coast Guard female.

Leader attempts damage control.

Perhaps the drug dealers in Manhattan are an upgrade over the true believers in Beantown.
  2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just a bunch of left wing degenerates who take for granted the very freedoms (and people who fight for those freedoms) which allow them to do what they are doing.

I doubt anyone in here, even those on the left, are surprised by such activities.
  3. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +394 / 6 / -9

Didn't you just get busted with a fake "news" story from Faux News about 10 minutes ago?
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +415 / 5 / -2

That certainly doesn't help their cause. I doubt that's something the majority of protesters condone.
  5. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +494 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +415 / 5 / -2

That certainly doesn't help their cause. I doubt that's something the majority of protesters condone.
  7. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +494 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Never mind
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  8. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow. Don't you ever get tired of putting your foot in your mouth?
  9. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +494 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

I agree. Both the Tea Party protests and the Wall Street protests have had their share of misfits and agitators.

The only difference I see here is that the organizers of the Boston Protest immediately stated that he did not think that these spitters were part of his group - but if they were he did not condone it and he apologized for it on behalf of Occupy Boston.

The Republican candidates for president, on the other hand, said nothing when the serviceman in Iraq was booed.
  10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You know, it's very telling - and very pathetic - that PF13 posts an article like this and how does two of the forum's leading liberal respond? Do they condemn the action? Do they express outrage or, at the very least, concern that such a thing took place? Do they in any way criticize the degenerates who did such a thing?

No, no and no. Instead they just attack the individual who started the thread and brought this despicable act to our attention.
  11. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +494 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Upon rechecking the article I realized that further down it stated "male protestors," and I removed my(faulty) post before you even managed to cut and paste.
  12. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So you caught your error and did your best to take your foot out of your mouth before anyone noticed. Well, unfortunately for you, someone did notice.

But one thing I didn't notice was your apology to PF13 for your self righteous accusations of him jumping to all sorts or unsupported conclusions.

Aren't you one of the ones who is always loudest in criticizing Fox for any mistakes they make?
  13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +494 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Forgive me my mistrust, WP, but in the last 72 hours or so there's been posted an "outrage" which brought us the "despicable act" of an Occupy Wall Street "degenerate" pooping on the American flag which turned out to be utterly bogus as the picture had been taken several years ago at an utterly unrelated event as well as the "outrage" of Obama planning to apologize to Japan for dropping the nuke which also turned out to be totally false.

I'm just a little bit hesitant to take anything at face value anymore. Past practice and all, yanno?
  14. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +195 / 2 / -2

and?

She made a mistake and she rectified it. That's what adults do.

They don't dance around it, blame their sources, try to say "I told you so" or take other childish actions.

But, hey, congratulations -- you caught a mistake on a message board that the poster owned up to already. Probably quite an accomplishment for you. You should probably call your parents, I'm sure they'll be proud.

Yeah, because 13 is always so forthright in apologizing for his mistakes and behavior. :rolleyes:

What's telling is that somebody thought this was worthy of a thread, and that all but 2 people -- both partisans who can't look beyond an R and a D -- understand that the exceptions are just that.
  15. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +494 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

I did catch it, yes. Almost immediately. And I removed the offending post - immediately.

Sorry, 13. As soon as I realized that further down in the article it did, indeed, state, "male protestors" I removed my question and comment. My mistake, I should have apologized even though the post had only been up about 2 minutes before I realized my error and removed it.
  16. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +171 / 4 / -4

OWS participants accused of sptting on female CG member:

PF13: The usual despicable hostility by male lefty cowards towards Coast Guard female.

Wolfpack: Just a bunch of left wing degenerates who take for granted the very freedoms (and people who fight for those freedoms) which allow them to do what they are doing.

Conservative Activists Spit on Congressmen and yell racial epithets.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ts-spit-congressmen-yell-racial-epithets.html

pf13: Ah Yes play the race card to avoid talking about raping the HC system;

The spitting is wrong, there is no way to prove what if anything was said between the people involved. What did the congressman say to the protester? Call the person a 'teabagger' a 'cracker'. Who knows. Was the N word actually used or is the congressperson lying, no way to know.

Wolfpack: Unfortunately, they have proven that there is nothing that they won't lie about. There is no depth to which they will not sink;

Meanwhile, in the real world, if someone accuses another of heinous behavior, then the burden of proof - or at least the burden of evidence - falls on the one making the accusation.
  17. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +308 / 3 / -13

I never understood the LOSERS who have historically hated military people. Whether it be the scumbags that spit on the soldiers returning from Vietnam or any other time.

Why spit on those who stand between you and our enemy? I guess because they are cowards...that's the only possible reason one could spit upon a person in uniform.

Now maybe some protesters spit on the member of the CG or maybe they didn't. But if they did, there is no argument to defend such a person from being labeled a legitimate COWARD.
  18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +245 / 9 / -26

What is interesting about this is the large police presence as all of the OWS settings.. was it reported?? Was it seen by any of them??

No contention about the validity, but why wasn't it reported then so justice could ensue???
  19. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Darryl, are you proud to be an American?
  20. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +245 / 9 / -26

The right has such vitriol, they cannot comprehend a question that cannot be answered by the right..

Instead they ask a stupid question.. Let me try again, were the police notified when this happened???