PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Overblown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdubh3

Rookie
Reaction score
The whole "Lavar is a head case with a bad attitude" line is blown out of proportion. Did anyone ever take the time to read and really see what really happened in Washington??? He doesn't have a perfect track record, but comparing him to LT is unfounded. I've met the man and he was a nice guy. He was active in the community in the DC area. Keep in mind a man named Daniel Snyder runs the team down there.

Think I'm crazy, read this article.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/nunyo_demasio/03/08/arrington/index.html

Lavar lives in Annapolis, I wonder if BB is going to visit his mom there.

Jdubh3 said:
The whole "Lavar is a head case with a bad attitude" line is blown out of proportion. Did anyone ever take the time to read and really see what really happened in Washington??? He doesn't have a perfect track record, but comparing him to LT is unfounded. I've met the man and he was a nice guy. He was active in the community in the DC area. Keep in mind a man named Daniel Snyder runs the team down there.

Think I'm crazy, read this article.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/nunyo_demasio/03/08/arrington/index.html

Great stuff Jdub.

Living in Maryland, I am privy to much of Lavar's radio visits on the John Thompson and Tony Kornheiser shows on WTEM.

This is a thoughtful, well-spoken, funny and mature individual.

The fact that he also is a 27 year old defensive machine has me drooling for the Pats to pick him up.

Dan Snyder, on the other hand is a sick human being. The fact that he has it out for Lavar only increases my opinion of the young Mr. Arrington.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back