PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Over/Under: Patriots by 40 vs Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
AKA, will the Eagles game be more of a beatdown then the Bills game?

Can this Sunday's game really be even more of a beatdown than last week? We're at home against a .500 NFC team. I'd have to say 40 might be the highest we go all year. Going 7/7 on Brady drives is as perfect as it gets, and if they were to do that again, regardless of the team they play (Yes, even the Jets) Brady is always pulled out. The last score was off a turnover as well.

So yeah, I'd be surprised to see the Pats win by more then 40 this year. Of course not because we can't, but just because we won't. Bill eventually takes the gas off the pedal, as you can see by last week. (Taking Brady out so early, punting on 4th and inches)

Thoughts? Mainly wanted to bring up after reading all the "The Jets are going to get it even worse!" posts, which honestly, I don't think they will.

The Pats/Dolphins game will be the biggest spread in history. Not next sunday.

The over/under is the combined total of points scored by both teams. The line is how much a team is "expected to win by".

If the Pats win by 31 or more, they'll claim the highest point differential in NFL history...with 5 weeks still to go.

Never mind the Eagles or Miami. I can't wait to see what it is against the Jets at home. That'll be a laugher.

Last edited:
The over/under is the combined total of points scored by both teams. The line is how much a team is "expected to win by".

I wasn't saying the actual over/under.

I was asking if we'll beat them by over or under 40.

Didn't McNabb say that he wanted his ring? He may get something else instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes