Over/Under for Chargers Wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, mesdames et monsieurs, allow me to introduce the official over/under thread for Chargers wins in the 2007 season.

Quite frankly, they looked like crap last night. They have a new coach and two new coordinators. They have shown over and over that they are slow learners, and display the arrogance and hubris on the field that they accuse BB of behind the scenes. They quite simply act as if they feel entitled to win.

And now, they have Norv "The Slow Learner" Turner.

Something tells me this whole team, like so much of their fanbase, may be on the short yellow bus to nowhere.

Chargers, 2007: 10-6? Looks like a distinct possibility. Hell, right now 8-8 doesn't look far-fetched.

Much depends on how long it takes them to learn Turner's system, or respond to Turner as a HC. More depends on whether they ever get that "entitlement" attitude out of their systems. "Acting like you've been there" may be all good and well, but I'm not sure this team "gets there" any more than previous Chargers editions.

I know it's just one game. Regardless, I don't see this year's edition of the Chargers being much more of a footnote on the way to the Super Bowl. The Colts are decidedly more of a threat (contrary to much offseason rumination) at this point.

Thoughts?

PFnV

well its early in the season, last nights performance was way off.

10-6 can win the West

more than likely to be 11-5

and with the weird crap that went down today, the Pats could very well be 8-8 or 10-6

football is a strange game, you never know what will happen

Norville Turner will be a weight around the ankles of The Chargers.He will coach them like He coached The Redskins and The Dophins.They will be an 8 or 9 win Team.History in this case is a great indicator.

They played two of the best teams in football and won one of them so it's hard to say they'll lose 6 games. They still have a lot of easy games coming up.

I think the Chargers can win 11 games.

Just looking at the division games, they should take both against KC and Oakland, and at LEAST split with Denver.

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye