PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

outrageous denigration of the GOAT

neckroll#14

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
i know we all have deflategate fatigue, but check out slide 2 and think about the audacity of publishing this accusation of Brady as a "dirty player"...

Dirtiest players in the NFL

i know we all have deflategate fatigue, but check out slide 2 and think about the audacity of publishing this accusation of Brady as a "dirty player"...

Slide 2 ? I don't see a link.

Slide 2 ? I don't see a link.
I just saw it too on MSN.com. It's just some jerk creating click bait:

Dirtiest players in the NFL

Is what it is. Some idiot forming their opinion without knowing all the facts and throwing up an entry designed at inciting the masses. I get it, Jan has been a horrible month ad-revenue wise so he's got to stoop as low as possible for pageviews.

I was curious when I saw the article on MSN. When I clicked it and saw Brady on slide two I immediately closed it and was pissed at myself for giving this guy a click. Whoever wrote this is living in a different universe and is a huge POS.

This is some no-name at MSN. I'm mad that I clicked on it and urge the rest of you not to.

Yeah not clicking on that. Thanks for the quick summary of the garbage within.

Brady once did get a player vote for dirtiest player in the league.

It was widely assumed to be a prank.

It was widely assumed that the prankster was Jason Taylor.

Yeah I just clicked. Incredibly dumb.

Basically Brady is one of the League's dirtiest players because he " cheated" .

I checked out the author's bio and found that he has a whopping 120+ Twitter followers. Which gives me hope because I've always wanted to write an illiterate opinion piece and have it published.

I think this is awesome..........they've got him penciled in with a bunch of animals.....

our GOAT is an animal..........Giselle is thankful

NFL Mediots have descended into using anything about Brady to make their posts more credible, but you cannot make something from nothing..

More chickenshit writing..

Little bit dramatic that thread title lol

post-56839-come-on-gang-lets-go-check-the-PJAB.png

I didn't give it a click either.

Since we are all in agreement that the author does not deserve clicks and page views, I am going to move this to the Practice Squad so that (hopefully) nobody else here does just that.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back