PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Out of the 7 games left, what one are you most hyped for?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What game are you most hyped for?

• @ Bills

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • vs Eagles

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • @ Ravens

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • vs Steelers

Votes: 86 56.2%
  • vs Jets

Votes: 39 25.5%
  • vs Dolphins

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • @ Giants

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Bills/Eagles/Ravens
Though I'm never not hyped for a Pats game, if I had to rank these among the rest, they'd be at the bottom. Games we should with no question win, and a blowout is really just expected. Regardless, will still be the highlight of each respective week for me, watching the Pats this year has really been a absolute blessing.

vs Steelers
Our last real test. Though I find them very overated. Beating only two teams with winning records (Bills/Browns) does not impress me.

Jets/Dolphins.
The revenge, "We're going to put up a 60 spot on you" games. More so looking foward to the Jets game, but both will be ass whooping fun. Can't wait.

Giants
The game.

Last edited:
Only game left that really matters is the Steeler game. We can take an upset loss. Or even two. If we beat them. I'm more worried about the nr 1 seed and the Super Bowl than 19-0.

Jets

Duh. Giants is a close second as it could be the Top of a perfect season.

Out of the TEN games left, I am most hyped for the LAST one!

Out of the regular season games left, I'm definitely looking forward to beating the Stealers the most since it will be coming off a Monday night game so the players will not have full rest and preparation. Should be a good game. Plus, one of my friends is a huge Steelers fan, so good to have bragging rights there if we win.

I want to see how many points they can score on the Jets. I want an exclamation on just how awful the Jets have been this season. I want Mangini to get killed by the fans for letting his team be outright embarrassed.

I also don't think any of the remaining teams are worthy of anticipation. The Steelers might be good (they might not. they lost to Arizona and Denver and look at that schedule), but not good enough to do anything to stop NE.

Last edited:
JETS because I'm going to that game. The most significant game will be the Squealers game when we crush the ESPN nonsense about Squealers #1 in the power rankings. Ratburger goin' down!

I could make a case for 3 of them. Steelers, obviously because it could be a playoff matchup. Jets, well, you know why, BTW this is what I voted for. And the Giants, well, because that could be our 16-0.

JETS because I'm going to that game. The most significant game will be the Squealers game when we crush the ESPN nonsense about Squealers #1 in the power rankings. Ratburger goin' down!

Did ESPN really put them #1?

I only want us to whip the Jets BIGTIME and no injuries.
The rest of the season is to get ready for the playoffs and another SB.

Did ESPN really put them #1?

Merril Hoge did, his rankings were as follows...

1) Steelers
2) Patriots
3) Colts
4) Packers
5) Cowboys

He also said Ben should be right among Brady for MVP talk, and if he were to beat the Pats he'd deserve MVP.

Merril Hoge did, his rankings were as follows...

1) Steelers
2) Patriots
3) Colts
4) Packers
5) Cowboys

He also said Ben should be right among Brady for MVP talk, and if he were to beat the Pats he'd deserve MVP.

Wow. They lost to Arizona. 'Nuff said. Haha.

But, wow, is really all I can say to that.

Giants

16-0

and the pleasure of beating both Mannings in one season

Ravens. Because I'll be at the game, in section 100, on the 45 yard line!

Always:

The next one.

1. @ NYG: But only if we're 15-0 heading into that game. Otherwise drop this one down four spots.

2. v. PIT: Will get hyped up to be a tougher challenge than Indy, but only because Indy was supposed to be the toughest and failed.

3. v. NYJ: "Oh yes, there will be blood."

4. v. MIA: It's only a shame this couldn't have been the Week 17 game.

5. @ BUF: Because they're our next opponent.

6. @ BAL: Maybe if they had their 2000 defense, and the 2000 version of Steve McNair. Unfortunately for them, the 2007 version of both aren't as good. I've always hated them, so it'll be good to see them get squashed.

7. v. PHI: They are a decent team, and I think I remember them doing some talking after Week 1. Time to get theirs.

Last edited:
1) Steelers... to remove any remaining doubt of total and complete dominance.

2) Jets... REVENGE

3) G-Men...

Beating Pittsburgh would clinch the #1 seed for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots