PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ourlads' 2009 All Rookie Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 Running Backs. We need to draft a couple backs if we wanna get on this list......

Bill should've drafted Rashad Jennings in the 7th round instead of Darryl Richard. Heck, I would've been fine if he were taken with Georgie Bustey's pick in the 5th round.

Bill should've drafted Rashad Jennings in the 7th round instead of Darryl Richard. Heck, I would've been fine if he were taken with Georgie Bustey's pick in the 5th round.

Your 100% drafting success rate continues to be the talk of the NFL....

That list is terrible. Half those guys wouldn't even make the Pats roster.
Are you sure Ourlads hired a person to make up that list or did they use a monkey with a typewriter?

Last edited:
And the award for the rookie that started the most because his team sucked....

The envelope please!

The list isn't incorrect. Those guys were all rookies. :p

This is just like the thread dissing the Pats for not keeping the same amount of rookies. Other teams needed these rookies to play asap, we didn't. Keep that in mind.

I don't see how anyone could say this draft was bad. Saying this draft is bad is almost like saying the 03 draft sucked because we didn't have star rookies. We had rookies like we do now, a bunch of perfect role players, some with potential.

The Patriots have 3 potential studs in Butler, Chung and Vollmer. How in the hell is that a bad draft? I'm all for being honest instead of blindly optimistic but don't expect perfection either. If we get 3 solid contributors from THIS draft, with good potential for the future I will be happy. How many teams do that in a draft all the time?

I realize our drafting hasn't ranked up with other teams. But that's because you guys aren't taking in to account the shorter offseasons, the lower draft selections, less need for rookies, etc. The only team I'd say has out drafted is the Colts. Other than that, no team constantly is picking in later rounds like us, usually having shorter offseasons. Of course that stuff is going to affect our drafting compared to teams with long ass offseasons all the time and the constant need for rookies to step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back