PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

~ Our Young + Raw but Rapidly Improving D ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Off The Grid

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Our young + raw but exceptionally talented Defense WILL be assimilated.

Resistance is Futile.

7of9.jpg

This reminder has been brought to you by The United Borg Alliance.

OK, now I'm awake.:cool:

Rapidly improving to 31st overall in yards given up.

It's always amusing to hear from "fans" who are so paralyzed with fear of investing an ounce of real emotion into this inspiring and glorious team ~ so afraid of turning into actual fans ~ that they spew out every last argument against the team that they should be rooting for ~ despite an absolutely unprecedented decade ~ in ANY region ~ of sweet, exquisite, and resplendent Glory that ANY Soul would be proud to be part of ~ rather than have the ounce of guts required to get behind this outrageously admirable team...and actually make an emotional investment in them.

I said it 6 weeks ago, and I'll say it, again: This team is going All The Way.

And if I'm wrong...I'll burn WITH them...and consider it an Honor to do so. :cool:

I'm in.

Love this guys posts. (especilly in the draft forum)

One clap.

I'm in.

Love this guys posts. (especilly in the draft forum)

One clap.

May The God Of Your Choice BLESS you, Bro. :D

I'll take all the claps I can get.
thumb.gif

I can't wait to see what your D looks like next season. We are 9-2 in spite of a young, inexperienced D but thats changing little by little. We are in this for the next 4-5 seasons. I don't think the Jets can say that. Remember this is "the Jets seasons", would be a shame if you lost to the team with the 31st overall defense:rolleyes:.

I can't wait to see what your D looks like next season. We are 9-2 in spite of a young, inexperienced D but thats changing little by little. We are in this for the next 4-5 seasons. I don't think the Jets can say that. Remember this is "the Jets seasons", would be a shame if you lost to the team with the 31st overall defense:rolleyes:.

Oh, is that @#$%^& a JETS fan?? I should've known. :rolleyes:

It takes a special breed of Pathetic to spend one's time on another team's Message Boards. :bricks:

It's always amusing to hear from "fans" who are so paralyzed with fear of investing an ounce of real emotion into this inspiring and glorious team ~ so afraid of turning into actual fans ~ that they spew out every last argument against the team that they should be rooting for ~ despite an absolutely unprecedented decade ~ in ANY region ~ of sweet, exquisite, and resplendent Glory that ANY Soul would be proud to be part of ~ rather than have the ounce of guts required to get behind this outrageously admirable team...and actually make an emotional investment in them.

I said it 6 weeks ago, and I'll say it, again: This team is going All The Way.

And if I'm wrong...I'll burn WITH them...and consider it an Honor to do so. :cool:

Don't you understand? How can we look our fellow office workers in the eye at the water cooler when we give up yards? Marching between their and our twenties, piling up stacks of yards!! it's so embarrassing. How many yards did we give up to Peyton before those three interceptions?

Yards and yards of yards. All over the yards. Wrecking all our fantasy football yards totals. Even when we win on the cards, we know our secret shame, we gave up yards...

Patriots defense is pretty terrible. Couple talented players may provide hope but to call the entire unit exceptionally talented is stupidity. Young =/= potential hall of famed in future

Just looking at this guy's posts, I'm going to venture a guess that he's not a Lions fan. If he is, though, he should explain how a "terrible" defense held the Lions to 7 points in the second half. While I absolutely think that this defense has room to improve (who doesn't?), I wouldn't call them terrible. The Cardinals defense is terrible. The Texans defense is terrible. The Lions defense is terrible. Just three examples off the top of my head.

Interesting stat from the Indy game. Peyton's longest completion was to McCourty, 32 yards in the air. His other two interceptions were likely among the longest too, since his longest completion to his own player was 28 yards.

Be concerned about yardage if you want, we don't have the talent or experience to shut the best teams down, but be aware that the greatest defensive coach maybe ever, has a strategy and his young team is executing it. It's no accident.

Patriots defense is pretty terrible. Couple talented players may provide hope but to call the entire unit exceptionally talented is stupidity. Young =/= potential hall of famed in future

On matters of stupidity, I will respectfully defer to the expertise you have exhibited, here. :)

Just looking at this guy's posts, I'm going to venture a guess that he's not a Lions fan. If he is, though, he should explain how a "terrible" defense held the Lions to 7 points in the second half. While I absolutely think that this defense has room to improve (who doesn't?), I wouldn't call them terrible. The Cardinals defense is terrible. The Texans defense is terrible. The Lions defense is terrible. Just three examples off the top of my head.

Yeah, he's not too bright, that one.
blink.gif

Don't you understand? How can we look our fellow office workers in the eye at the water cooler when we give up yards? Marching between their and our twenties, piling up stacks of yards!! it's so embarrassing. How many yards did we give up to Peyton before those three interceptions?

Yards and yards of yards. All over the yards. Wrecking all our fantasy football yards totals. Even when we win on the cards, we know our secret shame, we gave up yards...

Hah!! Beautifull work, as allways, Brother Clay!! :D

Interesting stat from the Indy game. Peyton's longest completion was to McCourty, 32 yards in the air. His other two interceptions were likely among the longest too, since his longest completion to his own player was 28 yards.

Be concerned about yardage if you want, we don't have the talent or experience to shut the best teams down, but be aware that the greatest defensive coach maybe ever, has a strategy and his young team is executing it. It's no accident.

Aptly put, sir. Aptly put.

I'm just in AWE of what he's been able to do with a crew where 9 of 11 starters ~ that's 7 of 9, in "Borg"
insane.gif
~ are at least new to their jobs, if not brand spanking new Rookies, all together. And of course: They're only going to get better. :cool:

I'm just in AWE of what he's been able to do with a crew where 9 of 11 starters ~ that's 7 of 9, in "Borg"
insane.gif
~ are at least new to their jobs, if not brand spanking new Rookies, all together. And of course: They're only going to get better. :cool:

As am I. Check our recent record against Peyton. Not too good. As good as he is, he apparently doesn't have the patience Brady has and will "Favre" it up there if you keep him frustrated from long ball satisfaction. You so eloquently stated my point, which is; these are the players we have, these players are helping defeat some of the best teams in football by taking away the quick scores and making them take more plays/risks to get each score.

Tom Brady is the master of that type of drive, most other QBs will make a mistake.

Not this game, BTW. the Jets want to grind it out. It will be interesting to see what BB has for the run, TE and YAC of their receivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down