PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our reputation as 'cheaters' is now sealed forever....so how can we move forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks jellyfish.

If I'm the arbitrator, i'm thinking " hey, brady's owner admitted to wrongdoing/bowed down to the commish, why should i overturn his suspension "

thanks kraft!
The arbitrator IS the *&^@stick he bowed down to lets pay attention

The arbitrator IS the *&^@stick he bowed down to lets pay attention

even if it goes to a " neutral arbitrator " how can it get overturned if the owner of the team agreed with the punishment? doesn't make any sense.

brady's doomed.

Personally, I suspect I'm going to move on without (or with a lot less) football.

Certainly the offseasons are less interesting if every once in a while the league takes away draft picks for little more reason than a desire for some ad hoc parity. Ditto with other teams having carte blanche to tamper with Pats players.

even if it goes to a " neutral arbitrator " how can it get overturned if the owner of the team agreed with the punishment? doesn't make any sense.

brady's doomed.
Yes Gronk123 this I have to whole heartedly and sadly agree with

brady's doomed.
Because Brady has rights as a citizen of this country, and that includes at his workplace. Kraft's failure to pursue his legal options for his team and for us, the fanbase; does not and can not infringe upon Brady's rights.

Will the appeal be successful? Same answer as before. Not without a neutral/independent arbitrator. Either way - this will (at worst) still go through the legal route. Brady's got a spine. I wish Kraft had one as well.

• Agree
Reactions: SNL
Us pats fan need something from Brady, I don't care if it is just a damn Facebook post. Something to give us a reason to continue our unwavering support, unlike the sellout owner of ours.

Here you go.

tom-brady-goat1_display_image-1.jpg

this is an email I received:

They probably cut a deal for special consideration the next time they get caught cheating, which they will, 'cause that's what the Pats do, is cheat.

What is my reply?

We will refuse special consideration, just go ahead and declare us guilty of anything you dream up.

We created mini wormholes to make Andrew Luck's passes get intercepted.
GUILTY

We used mind control device to confuse the opposing defense.
GUILTY

We laced the opponents Gatorade with homeopathic laxatives.
GUILTY

Personally, I suspect I'm going to move on without (or with a lot less) football.

Certainly the offseasons are less interesting if every once in a while the league takes away draft picks for little more reason than a desire for some ad hoc parity. Ditto with other teams having carte blanche to tamper with Pats players.
Fencer I to am nearing a crossroad as to weather or not Ill continue on with this sham called the NFL as the jests continue to tamper with players, 100,000.00 fine on a 70,000,000.00 contract and they still are allowed to sign the player. piping in crowd noise affects the other teams ability to perform, air pressure affects no one. what an absolute hypocritical world the commish lives in.

I never cared about cheating.....do it if you can pull it off........otherwise, look stupid

the annoying thing is the probability that the pats actually did nothing wrong and kraft got cornholed voluntarily

Track suit and gold chains. Do an Al Davis impression. I should say "you do." I'm out.

how to we move fotward? simple, you continue to watch one of the best teams in football each week and enjoy the games. Those who worry about what other fans, media say are a little too insecure imo.

It's obvious the Pats did something wrong. What do you want Kraft to do? If he had just admitted to it right after the superbowl, the penalty would have been a lot less harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes