PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our recent draft picks vs. the Ravens' recent draft picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wilfork got stoned, then why are we supposed to sign him to some big fat contract again?

Mayo must be injured as hell, way to rush him back from that knee. But he's not really built to take on 300 pound guards.

Wilfork had two of the best Interior linemen in the league latched on to him, Christ, you think he should break every double team ever? Please.

As for Mayo, I said earlier I'll be surprised if we don;t hear about him still being injured or picking up a new injury recently. At least he's out there showing grit trying to make plays. It would be nice if a few more round him were as committed.

Re: Our recent draft picks vs the Raven's recent draft picks

How am I a terrible poster? I offer praise when it's due, logic/economic analysis when it comes to contracts and yes, I jump on the team when it screws up. And I jump on bad posts that offer lame excuses for said screw ups. That's not a terrible poster, that's an honest one.

I lived through the rotten years (mid 70s-late 80s) and was a die hard fan. I'm not going to take mediocrity lying down when there's no reason for it. I was in college during the 86 superbowl when they crapped out. One of my fraternity brothers was from Chicago. How do you think that made me feel?

If this team screws up, I'm going to detail why I think it screwed up, so they can learn from their mistakes.

Yeah, sure. Brady has lost his passion and is done, Moss sucks, we should franchise and trade Wilfork, Meriweather is a bust, Chung and Brace are busts, etc.

Have I missed out on any more of your recent illuminating analysis?

Yeah, I won't pass judgment as I don't post here at all, but LaRon has certainly been more of a disappointment than Dawan.

Laron may not have lived up to his heady billing, but from what I've seen your boy has been a major liability this year.

Laron may not have lived up to his heady billing, but from what I've seen your boy has been a major liability this year.

That he has, at least for most of this season, but Dawan has markedly improved over the past few weeks, and he is coming off of a major neck injury which could have ended his career.

Relatively speaking, considering the expectations of a top five pick versus what is expected of a top 150 pick, I just think that we've squeezed more value out of Dawan.

I'd still take Merriweather over Dawan in an instant, though, so there really wasn't an argument anyway.

I have no idea who Lardarius Webb is, but if you're expecting Zbikowski to start once Reed retires... ouch.

In Reeds absence, Zibby has accumulated 18 tackles and 2 INT's and had three but one was called back for illegal contact away from the ball. I thnk Zibby will be a solid player for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back