Welcome to PatsFans.com

Our OLINE

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Belichicknumber1, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belichicknumber1

Belichicknumber1 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well now that i am finally up from the drunken stooper i drank myself to last night i have a few questions to yous guys. Connolly is our starting center going foward correct? I thought he played great, Light he played great, Waters played good But my beef and the thing that got me thinking while blackedout and urinating on myself last night was the fact that our most payed OLine looked like a effin schoolgirl out there at times. He seems to choke on sausage every big game. Do any of you beside my fat irish southie ass regret the team signing this guy for as much as they did? The draft cant come soon enough look foward to reading info on guys from our fellas here on patsfans. Tough loss:beatingcoming::eat2:

2. PatsFan2

PatsFan2 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +89 / 8 / -8

#87 Jersey

Mankins played like a School girl Tuck beat him like rented mule again.:mad:

3. PATSYLICIOUS

PATSYLICIOUS Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Was I the only one who noticed how shook Mankins looked right after the coin toss. I remember thinking yep he's going to get abused yet again.

4. LetsGoPats36

LetsGoPats36 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Mankins sucked, Connolly was okay. Beyond disappointing that our highest paid lineman came away looking like our worst. Solder struggled early but I thought Waters, Light and Vollmer were pretty good considering the competition. Most of the pressure came through the middle....... again.

I think the best option is an upgrade at center since we're more or less stuck with our Mankins investment. I'd really like to see us pick an interior lineman in the first couple rounds of the draft and sign a vet FA center.

5. Bostonian1962

Bostonian1962 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +9 / 3 / -0

Connelly is one of the most underrated players on the team. Yes, he played great, but he usually does. He's a very good, and more than solid player, regardless of position. The O Line overall came up HUGE in the SB. I will agree that Mankins had some bad moments last night. Pretty upsetting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.