PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our next opponent - J E T S

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the link JSN.

The read is more fascinating when he throws in some nuggets on BB's interactions with the players in the locker-room and meetings. The one on taking responsibility was a nice one. These are episodes that us fans think/hope might happen but never knew until now.

He also throws in this that should make the Seymour supporters feel vindicted:

______

Tedy: Early in the season, I said that, come November or December, this team might be feeling the effects of the Richard Seymour trade. How many people out there would love to see him in a Patriots uniform now, especially with the injury problems? And in comes one of the most physical offensive lines in the NFL. The Patriots' defensive line has held up well, but when you start to have injuries pile up on you, that's when you need depth, and that depth was hurt tremendously when Seymour was traded.

_______

I like that they got Braylon Edwards because it is making them leave their identity as a run first team. It's tempting for Sanchez to become trigger happy and leave the game plan.

and I would love it of Braylon continues to drop the balls. :D

and I would love it of Braylon continues to drop the balls. :D

My preference would be to have McGowan and Merriweather knock them off.

Then I guess I'm just a bad, bad person.

Totally frakin' PSYCHED that I'm going to Sunday's game.

J E T S......S U C K - S U C K - S U C K !!!

Again 2 different teams from week 2.
We'll stop their run making it difficult for Sanchez. We should get at least 2 Picks, one for a TD. Their special teams is hurting without Washington and their defending isn't that great ( see Ginn). I see a short field for Brady & co to work with through out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back