PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our friend, Prentice McCray, fumbles it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP2

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
A little comic relief here. Did a screen capture on my iphone before he could delete that tweet.

Attachments

• curran.jpg
    curran.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 373
Maybe his auto spell checker thought when he typed in Giselle Bunchen, he was really trying to type Darnell Jenkins. It is a common spelling error.

Last edited:
so ..let me get this straight...Curran, Brady and some hair dresser named Darnell were all frolicking in a huge bowl of mayonnaisse?

....kinky....

Brady and some hair dresser were all frolicking in a huge bowl of mayonnaisse?

....kinky....

C'mon dude! Like you've never done this before? Who ya foolin' ?! We're musicians! :eat2: This is the kind of stuff that other guys would call the best night of their lives IF they could ever get a girl to do it. When it happens for us, it's just another post gig bash! :rocker:

I love America! :americaflag:

Maybe his auto spell checker thought when he typed in Giselle Bunchen, he was really trying to type Darnell Jenkins. It is a common spelling error.

As if the word "Darnell Jenkins" exists in any spell-checker.

C'mon dude! Like you've never done this before? Who ya foolin' ?! We're musicians! :eat2: This is the kind of stuff that other guys would call the best night of their lives IF they could ever get a girl to do it. When it happens for us, it's just another post gig bash! :rocker:

I love Ameche!!!

donAmeche.jpg

So he married Giselle just for appearance, like when Rock Hudson married Phyllis Gates?

We're musicians, and we've got gropies! er... groupies.... er, and.. and.. and.. a merkin!!!!!!!! :cool:

As if the word "Darnell Jenkins" exists in any spell-checker.

On my Droid phone, if I'm trying to type in "I've" but instead hit "I'vr" it autocorrects to "O'Branagan." I've never even met an O'Branagan, let alone have one in my contacts.

hey Gwedd...you ever heard Joe Kerr's seminal delta blues song "I'm a Maine"?

On my Droid phone, if I'm trying to type in "I've" but instead hit "I'vr" it autocorrects to "O'Branagan." I've never even met an O'Branagan, let alone have one in my contacts.

DevinOBranagan3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey