Welcome to PatsFans.com

Our Brain Dead Country

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by State, Nov 6, 2009.

1. State

State In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -8

#70 Jersey

Our Brain Dead Country

When searching for diversity trumps all other virtues, such as prudence, temperance, and even common sense. Thanks, David Horowitz.

2. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

What is brain dead about America is how Fox and Limbaugh and their millions of followers make this about automatically questioning someone's allegiance to America simply based on their religion or race. These are the same brain dead people who still think Iraq is related to 9-11, and that Palin will make a great President in 2012.

Everyone can see how you right-fed sheep feel so comfortable here raising suspicions/allegiance for anyone Muslim in the US, when individuals like yourself are as ethnocentric and biased as the very people you label. If you really think that anyone can't be trusted just because of their Islamic faith, then it's hilarious that you don't apply the same standard to people of other faiths from the Middle East, who are involved in US military or foreign policy. I can see why it's inappropriate to blindly cast suspicion just based on religion or race, whereas your hypocrisy is evident for all to see.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  3. atomdomb

atomdomb Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

Horowitz is awesome. It's tough to disagree with him.(unless you just hate Jews)

4. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Shouldn't this be titled, Our Brain Dead Army? Why yes, yes it should.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +870 / 2 / -9

If they had repremanded him or discharged him they would have been accused of Racism by NBC and Hollywood.

6. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Well you just won
    the debate. You invoked the words Fox News and just to make sure you dropped Palin and Limbaughs' names:rolleyes:

You've already dragged Christian and Jewish murderers in this to deflect. Look it, deflect all you want but the man was a radical muslim. Deal with it. It was completely appropriate to be suspicious of this animal. More peole should have been. I wonder if they were too careful not to offend?

7. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Except not for the reasons you mention.

8. PatsWSB47

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Please elaborate

9. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

When he was at Walter Reed his colleagues avoided sending patients his way because he was so stand-offish and they didn't really trust his judgment. The guy just had a bad performance review. Religion aside, the writing was on the wall about this guy just from a simple performance/ability perspective. The army has a history of re-assigning problem children, so they decided to send an already unstable guy off to war, essentially tipping him over the edge. If this guy was really motivated by religion then he'd have been able to really wreak havoc instead of some essentially unplanned heat of the moment shooting spree.

10. PatsWSB47

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Well in the end......no months before the end he had been talking about suicide bombers being hero types and would rant about not wanting to take up arms against fellow muslims....muslims that commit suicide bombings against civilian muslims and American servicemen. Cheerleading like this should have been enough to conclude that he was not a main stream peaceful muslim, but a radical muslim. Add that to his performance review and you have a recipe for a ticking time bomb. I think it's fair to make the point that each one of those enough to investigate but if you put them all together there would be no excuse not to.

11. atomdomb

atomdomb Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

If he wasn't really motivated by religion would he yell Allah Akbar? Oh wait, he did and he was.

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +870 / 2 / -9

People are so terrified of The Racism Crap that they will just look the other way, if you see a middle eastern looking man putting dynamite sticks under a school bus and if you report it they will arrest you, thats how bad all of this politically correct slobbering bullsh!t has got.

13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +629 / 13 / -6

#24 Jersey

Has that been verified? Last I heard it was not.

14. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Looks like you could stand to look up the word motivation.

15. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 15 / -29

Do not understand how he flew under the radar, there were a ton of red flags, he made rank in '08, some heads will roll for this...

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +870 / 2 / -9

Oh God I hope it isn't true.

I just watched one of those goofy friggin politically correct loons from the NY Times on MSNBC (he wouldn't be caught dead on fox) this liberal moron was spluttering and whining and actually saying "we will never know his motive"...........:singing:

I know what his god damn motive was, it was the same motive thet smelly 9/11 savages had "RELIGIOUS HATE FOR AMERICA" but of course everybody in America knows that, many refuse to, I have to stop now, ALERT, this just in, this rat bastard was being investigated for months by the Racist justice dept and I can't believe who is reporting it, none other than the Obama News Channel MSNBC, oh Jesus.

17. State

State In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -8

#70 Jersey

More insight on this issue, this time from Jerry Pournelle, the sci fi writer:
    HT: Instapundit Blog Archive THOUGHTS ON FORT HOOD FROM JERRY POURNELLE: “The politically correct spin is coming like a tidal wa…

18. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +629 / 13 / -6

#24 Jersey

ROFLMAO I'll get back to you after I clean up the coffee I spit all over the monitor when I spontanously burst into hysterical laughter after reading the last 4 words.

Forgive me but I kind of like my "insight" to come from people with a bit better grasp of reality and an occupation which actually touchs on the "issue" being addressed.

19. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Insight from Jerry Pournelle? That's like military intelligence. The failure is not one of political correctness unless you can show that normal procedure was not followed strictly due to the man's religion. We'd all love to see the evidence. Wait, you don't have direct evidence?
    You don't say.... (Political correctness is as useful an abstract bogeyman as terror.)

20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +870 / 2 / -9

Political Correctness is the greatest weapon our enemy has to use against us, if the Bush administration had used profiling on the 9/11 savages and if this profiling had prevented 9/11 Bush would have been crucified.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS KILLS