Welcome to PatsFans.com

Our Bill & Our Hill

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +821 / 2 / -9

Our Bill, Our Hill:
    Remember those days, that’s what the more looney Democrats used to call them, “Our Bill & Our Hill”, the movie stars went ga ga over them, Democrat women had Orgasms every time Bill bit his lip while he carried his little bible under his arm entering church every Sunday, funny we never see that anymore
    (the bible) then there’s the double crossing back stabbing PHONY Black Community, they called Billy, “Brother” then even went so far as to label him “America’s First Black President” (what a bunch of sh!t) Screaming Reverends all across America yelled from their pulpits “the Clintons have done more for the Black man than any other person since John Brown or Abraham Lincoln (ha ha), the knife has been buried deep in the Clintons back by these bastards.

Then there’s the Sex Pervert Wife Swapping Hollywood Scum, “Bill & Hill we love you” they shouted when Billy Blue Dress was being Impeached, they loved him because he was acting just like them (ha ha), the knife has been buried deep in the Clintons back by these bastards.

The MTV Crowd, the Far Left Wing Anti Americans, the Batty Bush Haters, the Liberal White Patronizers and phony Politically Correct Loons, they all at one time or another swore their undying love for
    “Our Bill & Our Hill”, the knife has been buried deep in the Clintons back by these bastards.

I was a democrat for many years and I have never felt better over leaving them than today after watching what the Racist Democratic Party has just done to their BELOVED Clintons, Bill & Hill, I can’t stand them but the poor souls have to be pitied today, they have been reduced to the level of a City Hall Janitor.

The once Great Bill Clinton now tags along behind his grinning hand clapping hag of a wife like a Little French Poodle.

Tonight when the light goes out in the Clinton bedroom I would love to hear what Pant Suit Hillary has to say to her husband Billy Blue Dress about the woman who once called the Clintons”Family” that Fat Back Stabbing F-cking Pig, Oprah Winfrey.

There Is Nothing More Vile & Filthy in the world than an American Politician.

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,373 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

This election more than any I have seen in my lifetime proves the old
    saying "what have you done for me lately". The Clintons banked on having the African-Americans in their pocket. So, perhaps she figured she would end up sharing that vote ... instead the blacks that so loved him turned their back on him. Hey, if I was black I would have done the same so I'm not knocking it ... as Parcelss says "it is what it is".

3. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Why would you have?

I don't vote just because someone is white or male or has more Irish or Scottish in them than the other guy.

That's kind of...a strange attitude, F.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +821 / 2 / -9

94% of Black America going for Obama, thats RACISM.

To the Politically Correct Liberals that say it is normal for people to vote for their own kind, thats Racism.

Another thing this all tells me, "America isn't as racist as the Liberals and the Black Racists would have us believe" America is about to elect a Black President

Racism will now send Barack Hussein Obama to the White House but shhhhh, don't mention it, what else quailifys this unexpieranced kid to be the President Of The USA?

Racism destroyed old Pant Suit, Geraldine fearro was right and was called racist herself for daring to mention it, Obama is going to stir up some sh!t this summer, those White Republicans better be very very careful, their Lives and their Carreer's can be over in the blinking of an eye, the "Imus Slayers" are waiting and watching for that one wrong word.