PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our 2008 1st Round Pick is a Total Bust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's got 3 of the best players in the league in front of him, but come on, 40 minutes is long enough to wait. The undrafted rookie I liked better than him in round 1 of the draft already has two pre-season tackles.

An announcement to all Patsfans

Patsfan member "Fixit" has now been cut as an official member of the Patsfans.com New England Patriots Fan Forum for needlessly posting another "Merriweather" thread.

He was claimed on waivers by the Miami Dolphins "Phins.com" Discussion forum and can now be reached there, where he is offering his opinions regarding the chances of the Dolphins winning the Super Bowl in 2008.

I don't know what's Merri about this Weather, but Happy Christmas to you all the same.

Same old tune. Some other team got LaDanian Tomlinson too. GOD the Pats' FO sucks.

But which pick are you talking about cause i could have swore we trade for 2 first round pick to stick to Goodell

But which pick are you talking about cause i could have swore we trade for 2 first round pick to stick to Goodell

we are talking about the 8 first round picks that we got and somehow screwed up every one of them.

I Knew SP/BB shouldn't have just picked names from a santa hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye