Otis smith works for the eagles ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=14543

didnt know that

On whether coaching intern Otis Smith has been a resource for him this week: "Otis has done a nice job. He has a pretty good idea of the things they do and like to do. Otis has met with the offense, and talked to them. He's a pretty sharp guy who has been around a long time. He was with (Patriots head coach) Bill (Belichick) a long time."

It won't help them, IMHO. This is a different team. Otis was not here during training camp or the offseason. They would find out more information from Marcellus Rivers than Otis. There are a lot of players on the team today that were not here while he was with us last year.

Last edited:
Very disheartening. Such a great guy, can't believe Bill couldn't find a place for him.

Very disheartening. Such a great guy, can't believe Bill couldn't find a place for him.

i think it was BB who first gave him a break 2-3 yrs back i think.

I'm sure that Donte Stallworth has helped our Defense and Offense this week too. He played for them last year.

O-T-I-S, you T-R-A-I-T-O-R!

Just kidding, good for him.

Otis my man Smith.....Always liked that guy

hes just a guy trying to make his way in the world of coaching

best of luck to him

Here I thought Otis Nixon worked for the Eagles. Well, they certainly are playing like him.

On Thanksgiving Day I was watching a copy of the 2001 AFC Champ. game(the T-games this year I thought were awful) and was noticing how good he was that entire play-offs. They keep challenging him and he prevailed. I think it's great he is till in the NFL he was great, can't ever forget the fumble recovery and score against the Jags. in 1996 Champ. game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots