PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 3 NFL games

So somehow the "divisional rival" argument applies to us when we lose to Miami but it doesn't apply to Denver who played a close game against KC but still won.

K

Lol, you're a very negative person today. Let it go. Or don't. Whatever.

As good as Cincy has been I dont trust Dalton and Marvin Lewis (11 years with zero playoff wins).

I have little doubt they will puke over themselves in the playoffs, but I am saying who is the class in the AFC at this particular moment. Who is the class in the AFC in January is a long way off from being determined.

Denver and PM are playing scared, horrible wasted run up the middle plays. Denver D is playing well.

Yea they need to open it up if want a shot at making this close...still think beating Seattle at home will require making a deal with the devil...

So somehow the "divisional rival" argument applies to us when we lose to Miami but it doesn't apply to Denver who played a close game against KC but still won.

Jlaw-okay.gif

Again, read your post, then figure out why it undercuts the 'own tier' theory.

Pick play, pick play, pick play, stretch run, pick play, pick play.....zzzzz

I have little doubt they will puke over themselves in the playoffs, but I am saying who is the class in the AFC at this particular moment. Who is the class in the AFC in January is a long way off from being determined.

Cincy needs to be tested a bit more but yea they have been good...I am looking forward to the Pats/Cincy game just from the point that they will be first "very good" team we will go up against...

Chargers are up there too...I think Indy, if they can cut down on mistakes, is a lot better than people give them credit for..

Yea they need to open it up if want a shot at making this close...still think beating Seattle at home will require making a deal with the devil...
If PM will just stop calling audibles for run up the middle, when he gets scared , which is every other play, might help, lol

Cincy needs to be tested a bit more but yea they have been good...I am looking forward to the Pats/Cincy game just from the point that they will be first "very good" team we will go up against...

Chargers are up there too...I think Indy, if they can cut down on mistakes, is a lot better than people give them credit for..

Personally, I don't think there is an elite team in the AFC this year. No one looks heads and shoulders above anyone else. But the Bengals did beat two teams that are currently 2-1.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps9dde0bcd.gif
Why don't you just put an end to this pointless pi$$ing match. Just admit you were being a little too much like John (take your pick Gruden or Madden) with your over the top superlative about the Broncos being by themselves as AFC royalty. They are not. They are obviously one of the top AFC teams, but they have no stood out among the others so far.

Again, read your post, then figure out why it undercuts the 'own tier' theory.

It doesn't. They handled KC in the first half and then let them back in the game. But divisional games are always tough. They still won. They will sweep KC again this year as they always do.

Stanton with another beauty to Brown - Cards lead!

Jimmie Ward beaten all ends up there, and he's a good looking Safety.

Why don't you just put an end to this pointless pi$$ing match. Just admit you were being a little too much like John (take your pick Gruden or Madden) with your over the top superlative about the Broncos being by themselves as AFC royalty. They are not. They are obviously one of the top AFC teams, but they have no stood out among the others so far.

It doesn't even matter if they are or aren't. If there's a team that can stop them, it certainly is not us. And the Pats are really all I care about. So it makes no difference to me.

Chiefs doing some interesting things in this drive by the looks of things.....

Denver and PM are playing scared, horrible wasted run up the middle plays. Denver D is playing well.

17 points and 200 yards in the 1st half is well? That's a pace of 34 points 400 yards allowed.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back