PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other teams Message Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when other fans troll ours so I try to avoid getting involved in theirs.

I hate when other fans troll ours so I try to avoid getting involved in theirs.

I just read most of them, and dont say anything. I only post anything on the coltfreaks message board only because I cant sit back and watch them losers talk about how great they are and how horrible the patriots are.

I hate these threads because if I cared to hear about how much some random internet dummy irrationally hated the Patriots I'd like, go to indystar.com myself.

I know some of you guys love the schadenfreude but I just don't get it.

I just read most of them, and dont say anything. I only post anything on the coltfreaks message board only because I cant sit back and watch them losers talk about how great they are and how horrible the patriots are.

To be fair to the Colts fans what do you expect? The Colts are an elite team and you should try and take your rose colored glasses off. They're easily our biggest competition year in and year out. And your post on Coltsfreaks after I just checked it out was pretty childish. I don't think anything you say, especially if it's extremely juvenile, is going to affect those people.

I hate these threads because if I cared to hear about how much some random internet dummy irrationally hated the Patriots I'd like, go to indystar.com myself.

I know some of you guys love the schadenfreude but I just don't get it.

Eh, indystar sucks. It's been taken over by Patriot trolls who are an embarrassment to Patriot fans everywhere. Appears all the regular indystar posters have left. I don't post there but I do lurk.:D

To be fair to the Colts fans what do you expect? The Colts are an elite team and you should try and take your rose colored glasses off. They're easily our biggest competition year in and year out. And your post on Coltsfreaks after I just checked it out was pretty childish. I don't think anything you say, especially if it's extremely juvenile, is going to affect those people.[/QUOTE

they were photoshoping a gummy penis on tom bradys mouth, and Im childish?

Slamma Jamma the "Expert" Bills 15-1! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Has Aquaboy4ever switched from the Fins to the Bills?

there was ONE rational fan....

"I'm predicting 10-6 for buffalo, 14-2 for NE. I don't see the Bills being THAT good this year that they'd go 15-1."

Eh, indystar sucks. It's been taken over by Patriot trolls who are an embarrassment to Patriot fans everywhere. Appears all the regular indystar posters have left. I don't post there but I do lurk.:D

Hey "Roidney". Why don't I believe you're really a Pats fan?:confused::cool:

Hey "Roidney". Why don't I believe you're really a Pats fan?:confused::cool:

Dude, for the 900th time! Do I need to make it a part of my sig? Rodney Harrison has always been my favorite player since he came over from the Chargers. When he got caught using HGH I, like many other fellow Pats fans, felt betrayed and frankly it pissed me off. So this was my way of kind of getting back at him I suppose. He's still my favorite player but the bitterness I have will always remain. Oh, and I don't suckle on the sacks of professional athletes, even those whom are a part of my favorite team. I tell it like it is.

Last edited:
Dude, for the 900th time! Do I need to make it a part of my sig? Rodney Harrison has always been my favorite player since he came over from the Chargers. When he got caught using HGH I, like many other fellow Pats fans, felt betrayed and frankly it pissed me off. So this was my way of kind of getting back at him I suppose. He's still my favorite player but the bitterness I have will always remain. Oh, and I don't suckle on the sacks of professional athletes, even those whom are a part of my favorite team. I tell it like it is.

Thank you, Oh great one, for gracing us with your wise and benevolent presence!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dude, for the 900th time! Do I need to make it a part of my sig? Rodney Harrison has always been my favorite player since he came over from the Chargers. When he got caught using HGH I, like many other fellow Pats fans, felt betrayed and frankly it pissed me off. So this was my way of kind of getting back at him I suppose. He's still my favorite player but the bitterness I have will always remain. Oh, and I don't suckle on the sacks of professional athletes, even those whom are a part of my favorite team. I tell it like it is.[/qu

Yeah, as a matter of fact, you might want to put that explanation on your sig. Though, other posters here will not buy it for a second.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt......for now.

Well God forbid the other posters with over 1,000 posts converge on the newbie! We've never seen that before!

Well God forbid the other posters with over 1,000 posts converge on the newbie! We've never seen that before!

What does this mean?
Do you think we're ganging up on this guy unfairly?

Not on this guy, but it has happened here... A LOT. I've had it happen myself before. Like us with under 1,000 posts opinions are less valued because we "have no idea what we're talking about". Then, as soon as the guy with the lesser post count starts getting the upper-hand in the argument, someone else jumps in (usually with a few personal attacks).

I can understand you're concern about that, kontradiction.

My only problem with this poster is his screen name.
Other than that he does speak as a level headed fan.
But, again, that screen name..... as a Pats fan, he should know
that Rodney was caught with HGH, not straight up hardcore steroids.

Besides, why would you use a screen name that permanently disrespects a player
that plays for the team you root for?

Last edited:
I can understand you're concern about that, kontradiction.

My only problem with this poster is his screen name.
Other than that he does speak as a level headed fan.
But, again, that screen name..... as a Pats fan, he should know
that Rodney was caught with HGH, not straight up hardcore steroids.

Besides, why would you use a screen name that permanently disrespects a player
that plays for the team you root for?

I know you're not trying to gang up on this guy. But the fact that people are harping on him for his screen name is ridiculous. I, personally, think the screen name is hilarious and I love Rodney. Why do I think his name is hilarious? Because I have a sense of humor. Rodney took HGH. I know it's not the same as straight up 'roids, but the name itself shows the guy has a personality and I like that. It's too bad some of you don't share the same sentiment.

I know you're not trying to gang up on this guy. But the fact that people are harping on him for his screen name is ridiculous. I, personally, think the screen name is hilarious and I love Rodney. Why do I think his name is hilarious? Because I have a sense of humor. Rodney took HGH. I know it's not the same as straight up 'roids, but the name itself shows the guy has a personality and I like that. It's too bad some of you don't share the same sentiment.

Spygate has made us all a little over sensitive.
I would have sworn Roidney was a troll except for what he posts.

In any case, Roidney, I just noticed you're sig.
Not that you need my approval but I feel a lot better about
you're membership now.
Welcome aboard, dude.

Speaking of other teams' message boards, I just lurked TheGangGreen MB and went to their NFL forum. I think they're more obsessed with the Pats then we are. If you scroll down that NFL forum, there's one in every four threads that are dedicated to the Pats/Spygate. It's really quite pathetic. Then, they took the Lito Sheppard news about the Pats' interest and turned it around on them getting him (i.e. - iMAGINE what our D would be like with Quentin Groves and Sheppard). Are you serious? Does this team just live to do everything that the Pats do. Talk about a copycat league...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes