PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OTA video of Fred Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor has always been one of my favorite running backs in the NFL. He's got great size, speed and power. He was the total package but minor injuries have been nagging him his entire career. However, that hasn't stopped him from gaining over 11,000 yards in his 11 year career. I really think he will be a great addition for the Pats. In fact, his style is a lot like Corey Dillon's but Taylor is shiftier and faster than Dillon. He's not going to be asked to carry the ground game because the Pats have 3 other backs that can help out. In the end, this will help Taylor stay rested and short yardage situations for the Pats should be automatic with Taylor and Morris in the backfield.

*Oh yeah, it's just a matter of time until he get's his #28 from Antwain Spann.

Last edited:
Taylor has always been one of my favorite running backs in the NFL. He's got great size, speed and power. He was the total package but minor injuries have been nagging him his entire career. However, that hasn't stopped him from gaining over 11,000 yards in his 11 year career. I really think he will be a great addition for the Pats. In fact, his style is a lot like Corey Dillon's but Taylor is shiftier and faster than Dillon. He's not going to be asked to carry the ground game because the Pats have 3 other backs that can help out. In the end, this will help Taylor stay rested and short yardage situations for the Pats should be automatic with Taylor and Morris in the backfield.

*Oh yeah, it's just a matter of time until he get's his #28 from Antwain Spann.

I dont think he will be grabbing number 28. I think he wants to stay with his old college number 21

Looking decent...doesn't look like his injury from his workout is hurting much if at all which is great.

cant wait to see him run

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey