PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: WTH is Sanchez thinking???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, he sucks as a QB, he isn't an idiot. Is that better?

I think it best if you also apologize to his mother for making her cry.

If asked, what else is he supposed to say, "No, we don't have a chance?"
"It's a long season, we're just taking this a game at a time"

"Everyone is 0-0 at this point"

"We're focused on the first preseason game and getting ready for the regular season"

let's be fair to the guy....he sees these guys in practice every day, and against him as qb I'm sure the defense DOES seem like the '85 bears.

let's be fair to the guy....he sees these guys in practice every day, and against him as qb I'm sure the defense DOES seem like the '85 bears.

In all seriousness, if I were a Jet fan (heaven forbid) I wouldn't care a bit about my QB acting over-confident. I would be worried about him declaring the defense HE is facing in practice every day to be impossible to stop.

Weren't the 85 Bears known for putting a ridiculous amount of pressure on opposing QBs? The Jets last year couldn't get consistent pressure unless they blitzed all the time. Now they've lost Ellis and Taylor and gained... right.

Yet another thing Sanchez sucks at - hype. He tried following in his coaches footsteps and just screwed it up.

Sanchez wasn't alive yet in 1985, so his knowledge is suspect. IMO the main reason he mentioned the 85 Bears was it was Rex's daddy's defense. Sanchez is just trying to pump up his coach by saying he's as good as Buddy.

It goes with the whole Rex Ryan/Rob Ryan/Buddy Ryan schtick. Brag about how good you are as a way to motivate yourself and your players. Whether there is any real truth to the statements matters not.

Weren't the 85 Bears known for putting a ridiculous amount of pressure on opposing QBs? The Jets last year couldn't get consistent pressure unless they blitzed all the time. Now they've lost Ellis and Taylor and gained... right.

Who are they lining up over Center to make this defense happen Sanchez? You gonna ask Hampton or Reggie white to come play for you? I highly doubt it.

Doesnt he still have a year of eligibility of college left? He should of never left.

Funny how when Rex made this same mistake last year and said this, we all pounced on him and Sanchez does the same thing and Rexy pounces on him.

No one wants to be pounced on by Rex, not even a cheesecake.

As far as Sanchez' comments, he better hope Ray Lewis doesn't hear them. I think a member of the 2000 Ravens defense might want to prove a point about who the best ever defense was when he plays the Jets this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back