PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT- Wrecks Ryan has lost 106 lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
adriana.jpg

Oh i dun know...i don't think it was that bad.

Congratulating a guy for losing weight after having his stomach stapled?

Kind of like congratulating a guy for not having more kids after getting a vasectomy.

Kind of like congratulating a guy for not having more kids after getting a vasectomy.

I sort of agree...i think it's alot more respectful if the person actually works it off.

I've never been in a position where i'd have to lose weight but i find it's rather easy if i just do my usual workout routine and drop all drinks for water. Most people usually drink ****loads of calories ive noticed.

Quitting smoking...now that's a ******* *****.

I've lost 25 lbs in the past 2 months by getting up an hour and a half earlier each day and cycling 20 miles.

I feel more deserving of a thread If I'm entirely honest.

:D

Since we are patting ourselves on the back. I blew out my back (really F'n bad, foot flopped when I walked). Was a day away from surgery and said, F' it and cancelled the surgery. Cycled an hour a day for a year. Lost about 3 inches on the waist and fixed the back.
One Rex, congrats.

yep that pretty much sums up my thoughts..

Jets coach and clown or not, as a person, this should be recognised as a fine accomplishment by Rex Ryan.

Whether he's done it with assistance or not, some things transgress sporting differences.

Last edited:
adriana.jpg

Oh i dun know...i don't think it was that bad.

Please move that to the Eva Longoria thread so people can post about how they wouldn't touch her.

Please move that to the Eva Longoria thread so people can post about how they wouldn't touch her.

This is Drea DeMateo not Eva...

drea_dematteo.jpg

Maybe all fat people need is a lapband.

350x700px-e7a93f53_tumblr_m7fh8gAOrY1qz7tcio1_500.gif

Congratulations to Rex.

Jets coach and clown or not, as a person, this should be recognised as a fine accomplishment by Rex Ryan.

Whether he's done it with assistance or not, some things transgress sporting differences.

Let's take a closer look-see:

* Man becomes morbidly obese via compulsive gluttony.
* Man fails to do the hard inner work necessary to confront and overcome serious psycho-emotional issues.
* Man gets fatter, putting life at greater risk.
* Man reaches for medical remedy because it's easy.
* Man sheds weight thanks to medical intervention.
* Man still has serious psycho-emotional issues, but accepts praise for losing weight.

Where is this "accomplishment" of which you speak? :confused:

Let's take a closer look-see:

* Man becomes morbidly obese via compulsive gluttony.
* Man fails to do the hard inner work necessary to confront and overcome serious psycho-emotional issues.
* Man gets fatter, putting life at greater risk.
* Man reaches for medical remedy because it's easy.
* Man sheds weight thanks to medical intervention.
* Man still has serious psycho-emotional issues, but accepts praise for losing weight.

Where is this "accomplishment" of which you speak? :confused:

Take this nonsense to the "Jets suck" thread. The man lost over 100 pounds. That's an accomplishment.

Take this nonsense to the "Jets suck" thread. The man lost over 100 pounds. That's an accomplishment.

Why is it nonsense? Thousands do what he did every day. If he did it on his own, that most definitely would've been an accomplishment. He didn't. It's commonplace, and requires nothing more than a trip to the hospital and following doctor's orders thereafter. I know a couple people who've done the same thing and it required neither extraordinary discipline nor significant sacrifice to "accomplish" what folks are lauding Wrecks for.

How much less does the porker's tongue weigh?

Good thing he didn't follow Charlie Weis' dietary regimen after his surgery. If hes lucky, he might have gone down one belt size

Attachments

• 125443465.jpg
    125443465.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back